đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Metacritic: Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz (72 so far)

Yanko

Featured Posts

This album isn't going to be available in physical copies right?

Probabl not because it's free & to do such a mass distribution they would have to charge bc of the costs where as Soundcloud is free

Diamond Heart

'This album is not very good--and what makes it even worse is that it’s by Miley Cyrus.'

:lmao:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

'This album is not very good--and what makes it even worse is that it’s by Miley Cyrus.'

:lmao:

biased and unprofessional

did that guy even listen to the album? 

Diamond Heart

biased and unprofessional

did that guy even listen to the album? 

Out of curiosity i gave it a listen, and well he sums up my thoughts about the album in that sentence.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

and Billboard drags Cry Baby :smh:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Brooke Candy

7.2 is way too high. The album sounds horrible

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Out of curiosity i gave it a listen, and well he sums up my thoughts about the album in that sentence.

praying for you

tumblr_ntxc6cbNko1r6v1fao2_250.gif

jk obv 

shaneybaby

i think she's so brave for releasing such a non radio friendly album that meant something to her. i think its pretty awesome personally id give it a solid 8 or 80 

such a mess this album is.

iamdisgusted.gif

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Bradley

Probabl not because it's free & to do such a mass distribution they would have to charge bc of the costs where as Soundcloud is free

And I presume that not much promotion will be given to the album which is why I don't like free albums. Artists don't tour, don't shoot proper music videos, etc. and if these don't happen, the chances of them getting nominated for awards are so lower.

Tbh Metacritic would give an album entirely composed of an unknown artist clicking their tongue against the roof of their mouth with no other sounds a 98 just because it's experimental and "so unlike the awful pop scene" so what does it even matter

Archived