šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Rihanna an example of why people hate on pop?

Quark

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

Rihanna is actually the only one who can do whatever she wants and people don't crticise anything.

I mean, imagine if Gaga had done what Rihanna is doing with R8. Imagine Gaga releasing applause, peaking at #4, then releasing Venus and flopping, and DWUW, and then dissappear and cancel the album release to do it all again... the blackash would be EPIC. The FLOP FLOP FLOP would be all over the media.Ā 

Rihanna does it and nothing happens.

Rihanna smokes weed and nothing happens, Rihanna hits a fan with a mic and nothing happens... no one ever says anything about her behaivour and things she does... so...Ā 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rihanna is actually the only one who can do whatever she wants and people don't crticise anything.

I mean, imagine if Gaga had done what Rihanna is doing with R8. Imagine Gaga releasing applause, peaking at #4, then releasing Venus and flopping, and DWUW, and then dissappear and cancel the album release to do it all again... the blackash would be EPIC. The FLOP FLOP FLOP would be all over the media.Ā 

Rihanna smokes weed and nothing happens, Rihanna hits a fan with a mic and nothing happens... no one ever says anything about her behaivour and things she does... so...Ā 

Is not about what people say about her or if people actually hate her or not. Is rather about the pop star qualities she has that people do hate.

Prismatic

shes the most "straight friendly" artists out of pop girls

Ā 

she really is. she attracts everyone because she have catchy and great songs.Ā 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Well, we have to see about that. But she still has very little connection to her songs. People hate that about mainstream pop stars.

no people just want bopsĀ 

Levine

Post of the year.Ā 

But that's because yes she is loved, but even because she has zero starpower. Like, people don't care if she hits a fan with a mic. That's why THE SECOND radio stopped supporting her, people forgot about her.Ā 

Fiona Apple

No one outside of pop forums cares who wrote and producedĀ :smh:Ā 

Most people don't even really care about musicĀ 

NewYorkCity

Is not about what people say about her or if people actually hate or or not. Is rather about the pop stars qualities she has that people do hate.

oh, yeah. But since she is Rihanna, no one takes all that in consideration with her.

She is the definition of what they hate, but nothing happens. You would see those people criticising Gaga first than Rihanna.

People like to pose and act like if they were some sort of "over the rest of human beings on earth" but they love a hit when it is in front of them, they don't care about all that bs that they love to spread like "oh, the beatles were so amazing... those girls nowadays just show their tits and don't do anything, they are so fake". But when those people have an amazing hit they bop their asses to it more than anyone.

crisTEAne

that would be terrifyingly horrible for gagz.Ā :ohno:

oh, yeah. But since she is Rihanna, no one takes all that in consideration with her.

She is the definition of what they hate, but nothing happens. You would see those people criticising Gaga first than Rihanna.

People like to pose and act like if they were some sort of "over the rest of human beings on earth" but they love a hit when it is in front of them, they don't care about all that bs that they love to spread like "oh, the beatles were so amazing... those girls nowadays just show their tits and don't do anything, they are so fake". But when those people have an amazing hit they bop their asses to it more than anyone.

this so much.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Sugarfall

Most people I know only use music for parties and stuff.... They don't really love music

And I think that's fine. Who's to say how one should consume music? Music elitism is the most annoying thing in the world.

Fiona Apple

And I think that's fine. Who's to say how one should consume music? Music elitism is the most annoying thing in the world.

I know that. But I am talking about that "No one outside of pop forums cares who wrote and produced".Every person that I know that cares about music DOES care if an artist writes his songs

Versace

I think Rihanna is the most liked pop artist (with Perry maybe).Ā 

No lol she's not Beyonce is (yes many consider Beyonce a pop star the majority actually) followed by Taylor and Katy , so Rihanna is a bit far from being most liked. It use to be Gaga up till 2011.

:giveup:

TimisaMonster

I think it has more to do with the use of a lot of autotune, dance vibe, and mentality that only little girls like pop music...

Plus, people feel it's just music made to sound good but have no real meaning or depth...

Today it's so true...pop music is TERRIBLY uninspired rn...

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Archived