💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga gets an Anchor tattoo

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

She literally got an anchor tattoo in the exact same placement I wanted one when I was ready for it lmfao. I love it, only because it holds so many different meanings for me personally and the placement is perfect 

gagzus

Everybody on twitter and LM.com thought that it was ARTPOP's sign, like the Unicorn for Born This Way :rip:

hey for all we know it could've been she could've wrote a song with a line referencing it that we never got tbh.

Slightly off-topic I miss 2012 so much 

PrinceGaga

Anchor tattoos are kinda basic imo and are all over tumblr :wtf: 

She is far from basic so it's fine :kissga: 

Highway10

i still remember when all the little monsters on lm.com started getting tattoos of it back in 2012 :omfgaga:

Schwerk

I love how her and Taylor could freely roam the city because all the Monsters were at Valtifest festival cause Lady Starlight was DJing. There was just on paparazzi guy stalking them and that's it.  

Wasn't there an article or a tweet from someone that said she threw up at the tatoo parlor when she got that tattoo? :emma::ohno:

EDIT: I'm not sure if this is true whatsoever, just something I vaguely remember.

She did, Henk Schiffmacher, the famous tattoo artist know as Hanky Panky, talked about it. He really liked her a lot, she was very sweet but he said she seemed on something and she did throw up in the trashbin. Taylor was tattoed by his daughter Morrison by the way.

Taylor got the suitcase, Gaga the anchor, after the charms on her bracelet. I feel the anchor symbolizes how Taylor is her anchor, her rock, keeps her grounded. Plus it's shaped like the letter T. Both tattoos make the perfect combo and symbols for their relationship, they travel the world but they always find their way back to eachother.

I love the placement, very s-xy

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

thierryrreiht

she said it was meant for Taylor, that he was her anchor...

I also remember that the tattoo artist said she was high and wasted and she puked several times there :(

Her hair colour though:giveup:

Archived