Hope

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Not as bad as Sabrina though...

giphy.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Fiona Apple

check your vision then

you better check yours sis.. The girl is just having fun at the award shows..Can't believe you are getting it so seriously.

StrawberryBlond

She dances like me at a wedding. Difference is, I'm doing it out of sufferance because people are dragging me up, she's doing it out of her own free will. Honestly, no one dances well at these shows. But that's why it's best to just do that side to side step that everyone does, don't twerk, grind or drop it like its hot because it just looks weird and awkward next to everyone else. Thing is, Taylor isn't doing dorky dancing for the sheer joy of listening to the music - she's just desperate to get filmed doing it and be called s-xy. She's been trying to push this image for a while now and the transparancy and cynical part of it are the only things that's keeping her from achieving it. Sexiness doesn't come to her naturally, it's all a put on.

Haroon

She's just dancing at an awards show :laughga: I don't think it's anything more than that really, I mean the aim isn't to be elegant in the first place, it's just to dance to music as you wish :shrug: 

artRaver

She dances like me when I drink too much and is about to blackout within 10 minutes.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Redstreak

It seemed like shade, especially with that lmao emote. But I was just kidding with that bullying thing, that's why I added "dis" to sound obnoxious

tumblr_m83hhkX3WX1r76bvyo1_500.gif

Taylor™ encouraging her fans to be bullies. Whatever happened to shaking it off?

Delete it, Taylor Nation

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived