💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is being untalented and plastic on trend?

Hope

Featured Posts

Basically being the b---h of everyone who is in the industry, having no talent besides showing your fake ass and lips on Insta and striving for some perverted virgin eyes , showing off your life with your pimp's money etc. Is this on trend?

JusKeepBreathin

Basically being the b---h of everyone who is in the industry, having no talent besides showing your fake ass and lips on Insta, showing off your life with your pimp's money etc. Is this on trend?

Been that way for years... now its on IG and FB though.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Been that way for years... now its on IG and FB though.

But back in time at least you could see some talents being praised more than these trashes. Now on all news these brainless plastic dolls are being shown.

Ask Kim Kardashian, the other Kardashians and the people who idolize them 

I sipped it thanks.

maybe a few years ago like 2008-2012 but really think about the artists today. a lot of them are actually talented af

Indirect for Kim... Yeah it's a trend. My country's Big Brother is full of Spanish Kim Kardashians but uglier, and they still have a lot of fans

Instagram/Reality TV celebs... nothing new. 

I'm just angry that they get more praise than millions of people who are talented and deserve a future in this industry.

ryhanna

It's been that way for quite a while, unfortunately. That's not to say that there's no talent at all out there. Just that a lot of it is overshadowed. 

I'm just angry that they get more praise than millions of people who are talented and deserve a future in this industry.

Yep.

It's a huge **** you to the hard working artists in the industry. But what can you do. People are superficial and that's just the way it is. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Sister

Yes, it is insanity to me, that these people get the attention that they do, but they get it easily.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

It's been that way for quite a while, unfortunately. That's not to say that there's no talent at all out there. Just that a lot of it is overshadowed. 

Fortunately there all and it's nice to see some of them being able to reach the place they deserve to be. But that overshadow part is what makes me sad. It goes nowhere but a dead end.

Archived