Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kahn: "Taylor is my personal Michael Jackson"

Redstreak

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well not to be pedantic but he said "wants to" so it doesn't totally matter if she's succeeded or not yet, at least the intention is there :sweat: 

No one cares about intention in the music industry (ARTPOP being the brightest example), It's all about execution.

Taylor wanted to make a bold statement with her tour outfits, needless to point out... look what she came up with :smh:

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2015/stylewatch/blog/150525/taylor-swift-01-600x450.jpg

Bold! 

She's a decent songwriter. That is all for Taylor Swift.

I know he didn't mean to say she's ANYTHING like Michael Jackson... Taylor's team has an amazing way of making her out to be something she's not.

ARTUNiCORN

He didn't call her the next MJ though, he literally just said that she's his personal MJ because he thinks she "wants to push the art form and do great things with it" :duck: He knows from first hand experience (and multiple times now) how Taylor works when she's working on a music video and if he wants to liken that to how he believes MJ worked then so be it. Whether her endeavours are fruitful or not anyone can comment on but let's not extrapolate this statement into something bigger than it is, it's just a simple and small comparison really - for me anyway :shrug: 

you are right tho

it's not big deal at the end of the day

Bette Davis

The delusion is getting out of hand. Only one of the following can dance, sing or perform.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mwt55bryna1qmoz6po1_250.gif

To be quite honest I'm getting sick of seeing every single thing ever said about, mentioned by or done by Taylor on this site. A thing here or there is fine but its like 50 times per day. Isn't there a website where you can discuss all of that?  Taylor daily or neopets (where most of her 11 year old fans probably hang out)?

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Whispering

To be quite honest I'm getting sick of seeing every single thing ever said about, mentioned by or done by Taylor on this site. A thing here or there is fine but its like 50 times per day. Isn't there a website where you can discuss all of that?  Taylor daily or neopets (where most of her 11 year old fans probably hang out)?

You could start by choosing not to clock on the threads that have Taylor on the title. That would be a good start. 

NNN @ the fumes from the usual suspects :rofl:

Ya'll just have to DEAL with the fact that Taylor is an iconic queen who is here to stay :zilla:SEETHE! :rofl:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

The delusion is getting out of hand. Only one of the following can dance, sing or perform.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mwt55bryna1qmoz6po1_250.gif

Taylor's dance is cuter. :sara:

MJ looks kinda dumb tbh :whitney:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Spock

The never ending praise :giveup:  

The usual salty people :giveup:

Her verses flow well. I give her that. Otherwise, her songwriting is basic and elementary and her lyricism is just over-done topics.  

This thread isn't about Katy tho

who will love me when the night is over

Bette Davis

Taylor's dance is cuter. :sara:

MJ looks kinda dumb tbh :whitney:

she does look kinda cute, I'll give you that ;)

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Kacey Elizabeth

The never ending praise :giveup:  

The usual salty people :giveup:

This thread isn't about Katy tho

I wasn't talking about Katy, though. I was talking about Taylor. :love:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

KyliesChild

At least Katheryn, ha title of Queen of plastic bags is still secure

katyperrycrycry.gif

And Taylor with ha title of 637377 boyfriends is also still secure.

Redstreak

And Taylor with ha title of 637377 boyfriends is also still secure.

Taylor ha enchantress powers. So beautiful that men just throw themselves at ha :'(

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived