💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga remind you a bit of Debbie Harry / Blondie?

lego

Featured Posts

Sister

I love Debbie Harry even though she is "not nice" and I will always love her music. I do not feel like Gaga should perform with her though, mostly because it is too predictive and I want Gaga to remain more selective, as she honestly has been. They would sound just perfect together though.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Funny how this thread was created, and an hour later this image reached the web:

zcG3gCX.png

:sara:

omg they're like twin sisters :cryga: 

Where did thid come from?

FreePalestine

Gaga and Debbie shared the same stage during The Fame Monster era

debbie_harry_lavde_per_lady_ga.jpg

107403-debbie_harry_gaga_617.jpg

Gorgeous.

Thank you!

FreePalestine

crisTEAne

first off, thank you for these interviews. i loved watching them. and yes, i do see some parallels between them. i feel that, especially in the first interview, debbie was quite articulate about her art. it is something that gagz does all the time. in terms of their lives, they both dreamed of being famous, dropped out, and waitressed. the part when debbie says that atomic is a parody of what a pop song should be and, paradoxically, this is what really makes it a pop song is highly reminiscent of the way gagz often explains the meaning, the intention, and the vision of her songs. it seems that they also view fashion from a similar perspective: it's an organic part of self expression, a lifestyle the tan of which they will never lose. :omfgaga: when she wouldn't say whether it was a wig or not, she sort of played with the notion of artificiality. the lie being more honest because the artist invented it and perceiving the pop cultural scene in a religious manner are both an artistic stance on which debbie and gagz seem to agree. :sara:

DH: On my humble side, I feel like I'm an idea whose time had come, that it was inevitable. On my egotistical side, I know how stubborn and how committed I was to presenting an image--because I come from a time when women were less outspoken, and they had to follow along and not be as individual.

genius. and they are each other's inspiration. :giveup: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

LoveandMagic

I know it gets said all the time but, 

Collab. Collab. COLLAB PLEASE. Please Collab!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived