throwback

That one time when Gaga dyed her hair the color F*CK

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

I forgot about this amazing BTW era look 

lady-gaga-daphne-hair-pixelated.jpg

PS the MTV article where I found this pic is hilarious

http://style.mtv.com/2011/09/14/lady-gaga-wears-a-giant-metallic-leaf-hat-plus-spraypaints-f-bomb-on-her-hair-duh/

*"We missed the Gargantua hair and her trip-trapping across New York in 42-inch heels whilst wearing 18 bolts of vintage LACROIX SILK SHANTUNG that had previously been housed in a marble mausoleum only to be exhumed by Nicola Formichetti and three Italian castrati virgins and draped onto mother monster's tiny frame for a single photo. We missed the EXTRA."

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

SissyFromSpace

The Born This Way era was probably the best part of my life + favorite Gaga era. So many memories. <3

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I have a very strong conection with the BTW era

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

JazzGa

ok but god bLESS her iterations of the beehive

It gave her that big-domed pointy headed alien look she was going for. MuglerGa :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

LeoFameMonster

she was forced to stop these amazingly stunning looks because she was causing to many monsters to have heart attacks.

Why do you think ARTPOP sales was so low, her looks killed half her fan base...

I came when I saw her in the Vanity Fair shoot with a hot dog and all that outfit my god

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=vanity+hair+lady+gaga+hot+dog&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-004

Honest to God I miss these looks. I miss alexanderMcQueen Gaga and avant garde gaga. Some of the best times of my life

JusKeepBreathin

I was going through a bad break up during BTW. Maybe thats why I have a stronger connection with TFM. I did have a super strong connection with the song Judas. LOL But I loved the fashion that happened between BR and MTN.:hunty:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

AlexanderLevi2

Her fashion and image were so on point during the BTW Era. I love how you can look at a candid outfit and recognize the album cycle. That's what makes Gaga so special. :flutter:

Currently listening to Joanne

what was this for again?

I think it was used for the iHeartRadio show. Or some show. idk

3 points in and ready for more

TimisaMonster

Her Venus tease :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived