question

Singers with the Most Unique Style

Hope

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JEWRJEWR

Kate Bush is the Madonna of the alternative pop world. Lots of people are inspired by her.

then SHE is the only correct answer.

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Riot Poof

then SHE is the only correct answer.

Kate Bush has her inspirations too, even if those inspirations aren't musical. She's clearly inspired by film and literature.

Regardless, she's still very creative, unique, and influential.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Bad Bromance

This woman

Bjork_2.jpg

NOBODY is close to her. Gaga was inspired by Bowie, Lana by Kurt and Morrissey, Madonna by Cindy Lauper and Marilyn Monroe, Michael by this certain dancer I don't remember his name, etc, etc.

Umm.....  Excuse me but to say NOBODY is close to Bjork is an utter lie!  Gaga is quite close to Bjork's uniqueness.  Maybe not at the same level but she comes quite close.  Have you forgotten about some of the most iconic and unique looks Gaga has served over the years?

OT:  In my opinion both Gaga and Bjork are quite unique artists.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Gohan

Umm.....  Excuse me but to say NOBODY is close to Bjork is an utter lie!  Gaga is quite close to Bjork's uniqueness.  Maybe not at the same level but she comes quite close.  Have you forgotten about some of the most iconic and unique looks Gaga has served over the years?

OT:  In my opinion both Gaga and Bjork are quite unique artists.   :yes:

I feel the same way, but I know for sure that if I said Gaga, a lot Madonna stans will come at me by saying "haha, no. Madonna farted first" so :derpga:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Bad Bromance

I feel the same way, but I know for sure that if I said Gaga, a lot Madonna stans will come at me by saying "haha, no. Madonna farted first" so :derpga:

We shouldn't be afraid to express our opinions.  This is a fan forum after all.  The Madonna stans can seethe if they don't agree with what I stated in my above post. 

And I hope you don't think I was coming for you by the comment I made when I quoted you.  If it sounded like I did I apologize.   :hug:

Gohan

We shouldn't be afraid to express our opinions.  This is a fan forum after all.  The Madonna stans can seethe if they don't agree with what I stated in my above post. 

And I hope you don't think I was coming for you by the comment I made when I quoted you.  If it sounded like I did I apologize.   :hug:

No, I usually respect everyone's opinions. And I know for sure that you're a very kind person and I appreciate you so much for being like that ?

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Bad Bromance

No, I usually respect everyone's opinions. And I know for sure that you're a very kind person and I appreciate you so much for being like that ?

Aww, thank you so much for saying that, hun.  You're pretty kindhearted yourself!   :hug:

LoveandMagic

Kate Bush is the Madonna of the alternative pop world. Lots of people are inspired by her.

Kate was a groundbreaker back in the day. :legend:

No more likes to give, unfortunately. Kate and Bjork I think are among the most unique. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

nativenewyorker

Michael Jackson

Bjork

David Bowie

Kate Bush

all of them have taken popular music and added their completely original touch to create something innovative and groundbreaking. 

is this all about females...because

tumblr_nm3m8qcgXD1rsitzno1_500.gif

emotion evoking baritone vocals ✔

"...he's showing off his considerable vocal range, making the ladies in attendance squeal as he slides effortlessly from falsetto to deep, sensual growls, and joking around with both spectators and his fellow bandmembers between numbers."

allmusic.com

"...Among the highlights are The Kiss Of Dawn (which features Valo's insanely wide vocal range)"

ultimate-guitar.com

Writes and composes all the songs ✔

"...Again, it's all about love, which suits HIM very well and Ville takes the subject from every angle possible. Ville's more of a poet than most singers out there and this makes the lyrics way more appealing. Ville has one of the best voices in rock right now by a long long way and he is prefectly complimented by the music on this record. "

ultimate-guitar.com 

Magical stage presence ✔

Created unique symbol of the band - heartagram - inked on skin of millions of fans ✔

Recognizable style - cigarette on stage, sleeve tattoo, black beanie, "your pretty face is going to hell" jacket ✔

Doesn't fit to any genre so they created own - love metal ✔

Fusion of 'masculine' heavy guitar riffs with deep and sensual lyrics ✔

The one and only

0eaEMud.jpg

:pole:

FreePalestine

Archived