💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Adele announces new album '25', to be released November 25th 2015.

Cersei

Featured Posts

We'll see how it all plays out, but I don't foresee this new album having anywhere near the success of 21. I don't say this to be negative, but I think the success of 21 was a perfect storm of events taking place. It was really trendy at the time to love her. 

We're all Stronger Together!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

yay, more basic music this year and more awards undeserved :lolga:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

November 25th is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Holiday shoppers are in stores Thanksgiving day, and now they have started to move Black Friday back yo Wednesday. A Wednesday release actually makes perfect sense. 

Yes but she would still have only two days of sales, Wednesday and Thursday, they are not going to change the whole tracking week for albums just because of Thanksgiving.

monketsharona

Not her grammys :hunty:

She could be if Adele releases next month... Some sources say it's for September

Fiona Apple

yay, more basic music this year and more awards undeserved :lolga:

Adele's music is not basic 

Zsolti

Adele's music is not basic 

right

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Fiona Apple

right

The fact that that her music is not electronic or experimental doesn't make her basic :awkney: Stop using that word to every single album..Adele ain't no Katy Perry..She is a songwriter and she has her own style,amazing lyrics and melodies

Pain of fame1

Wait a minute, if the album is coming in NOVEMBER, wouldnt that mean that a lead single might be released Extreamly soon? aka August-september.

What if she performs it at the VMA's on sunday and its a collab with GAGA? 

Harry

I never understood how Gaga fans come up with these random conclusions based on nothing only to disappoint themselves in the end

Rabbit Heart

Now Gags should release new album before Grammy deadline which is impossible xD RIP to Gaga's next grammy, Adele is going to snatch it even if the album doesn't sell well, cuz GP already forgot her :x

Wait a minute, if the album is coming in NOVEMBER, wouldnt that mean that a lead single might be released Extreamly soon? aka August-september.

Reach for the stars. Sometimes I just :smh: at some of these conspiracies

NewUsername

yes, here for it! (not so much for the grammy thing :p)

Where in the article(s) does it say it's the 25th though? Am I missing something?

Archived