💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga says American Horror Story experience will 'inform' her upcoming music

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Bloody Matt

I would love a dark album, but in a totally different way from the dark stuff she did in the past. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Hey guys don't be afraid LG5 will be out in 2016 ;)

Even if Gaga is not working herself on LG5 when she's shooting AHS doesn't mean the album is frozen. Her team may be working on planning things about promo, videos, performances, fashion, tour and so on. Her producers may be finalizing the music she already has recorded and so on. They don't need her for everything :yes:

And even if it's frozen, Gaga has already worked on it since 2014 and she'll have plenty of time in late 2015 to record :sweat:

Gangie

Lady Gaga - The Countess

Buy Lady Gaga's 5th album on iTunes!

If I like it, then that's what I get!

monketsharona

sounds good, just as long as it isn't like The Fame Monster era because it will look desperate and look as if she's trying to recreate her peak.

Gaga said in an interview (in late 2014 I think) that next album would be very different than ARTPOP and it would mark her return to her old self.

At that time people thought it was a return to Stefani's time (mainly because she was in her jazz era), but now it seems quite clear she wants to return to her dark side from TFM... Some could see this as an attempt to be relevant as a pop star again, others would see it as the big return of Lady Gaga doing dark and addictive music like she used to do in the past... If it slays the world again all we'll have to say is 'Haters gonna hate'. I have no problem with Gaga wanting to return to her old self :yes: 

Kattys

Am I the only one who respects the artist and prefers to wait even few years for great music instead of putting contant pressure to produce album every one or two years :saladga: I know it's a trend nowadays...

I would love dark music but The Fame Monster 2.0 sounds meh. I want something completely different.

Zsolti

hot topic :flirt:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Azor Ahai

Imagine when she releases the album and it's not dark at all , and we come back to this thread and laugh :lmao: 

venusian

"This is my focus right now" :rip:

"it was planned out for me to do one project at a time and give my full attention to each so I can enjoy myself." :rip:

it only takes like a month or so to film then theyll do promo but I'm pretty sure shell be writing and recording lg5 by then

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

lodylody

Hey guys don't be afraid LG5 will be out in 2016 ;)

Even if Gaga is not working herself on LG5 when she's shooting AHS doesn't mean the album is frozen. Her team may be working on planning things about promo, videos, performances, fashion, tour and so on. Her producers may be finalizing the music she already has recorded and so on. They don't need her for everything :yes:

And even if it's frozen, Gaga has already worked on it since 2014 and she'll have plenty of time in late 2015 to record :sweat:

Pretty much. Also, it's not like she isn't writing a single lyric while she's doing AHS. Lyrics will most likely, as they do with most songwriters, be popping into her head and she will be writing them down. She will still be playing piano and trying out melodies, humming things, or she might be responding to e-mails with new versions of songs she's already recorded.

She's putting her heart and soul into AHS right now but she'll still be doing stuff in her spare time.

Katie14

Has anyone picked up a copy of this magazine yet? Is there more to the interview or re the snippets w go he entire thing?

Archived