news

Gaga says American Horror Story experience will 'inform' her upcoming music

Zsolti

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dorothy Gale

I kind of hope it's dark, but dark in a completely different way than say TFM or BTW.

scorpion

What did yall expect, Kidz Bop ? 

YOURE NOT KILLING THE BUZZ ON THIS ONE , SORRY NEGATIVE NANCYS

Bad Bromance

the thing about her only focusing on this and only one project on a time is the saddest thing I've read in years. :cry:

I think what she means by this is that she isn't planning on filming AHS while at the same time dropping a new single or an album.  It's actually quite smart of her team to do this because that will eliminate overexposure. 

What I think is going to end up happening is that Gaga's going to drop her new single some time in February or March and will release her new album in May or June of 2016.  :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

HORRORHOLIC

Exciting, this is the best thing that she could say, to me.

Me too!!!

I'm beyond excited for both the show and next album. 

AlexanderLevi2

I always thought The Fame Monster was more mysterious and creepy than dark. I'd like to see her darkness BE dark. Emotional, void, empty, etc. A very minimalist sounding album with full blown creepy vids would slay me.

Of course there needs to be a few bops in there for the GP:awkney:

Currently listening to Joanne

It's going to be quite the wait, but I'll be ready when it comes! I'm already starting to feel like a really old fan in comparison to the majority, so hopefully I'm not considered pathetic or something when I'm waiting in line at the tour with my cane. 

:laughga::fthis:

We're all Stronger Together!

aaronyoji

the thing about her only focusing on this and only one project on a time is the saddest thing I've read in years. :cry:

why because " famega wouldve done everything at once and still slayed the leseers??" hate to break it to you but gaga still has a long long ways to go before creating music that is of amazing quality outside of the small, myopic world of bubblegum pop music. this is a GOOD thing. fans should be embracing this, not thinking gaga is lazy for it.....  

shaneybaby

why because " famega wouldve done everything at once and still slayed the leseers??" hate to break it to you but gaga still has a long long ways to go before creating music that is of amazing quality outside of the small, myopic world of bubblegum pop music. this is a GOOD thing. fans should be embracing this, not thinking gaga is lazy for it.....  

No. All you did in your reply was put tons of words in my mouth that i didn't say. I said nothing about "famega slaying the lessers" or "thinking gaga is lazy." I am just simply sad that it means we won't have any new music for a longer time, was hoping for 2015 but seems like that pry not gonna happen. But thanks for the insight... 

Archived