💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga says American Horror Story experience will 'inform' her upcoming music

Zsolti

Featured Posts

shaneybaby

the thing about her only focusing on this and only one project on a time is the saddest thing I've read in years. :cry:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew it.

The Fame Monster 2.0 is upon us. Praying for ya faves :pray:  

Pray harder for LG5.  Adele's 25 is coming. 

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Raikou

the thing about her only focusing on this and only one project on a time is the saddest thing I've read in years. :cry:

Would you rather a 100%, all in effort from Gaga with each of her artistic projects or for her to juggle them around and risk them being rushed and incomplete? We all know what happens when Gaga tries to do too many things at once! 

I know it's hard, but be patient and you will enjoy the LG5 fruit of her labour.

:sara:

CharlieQuinn

sounds good, just as long as it isn't like The Fame Monster era because it will look desperate and look as if she's trying to recreate her peak.

LM coming for yo weave ... but you are right. I wish she could create a beautiful, dark album. She can be beautiful and classy singing dark songs with no blood, colorful videos/performances. 

Stefani328

I'm so hyped right now. I'm loving th new EW pics. She looks gorgeous. Bring it Gaga :flutter:

scorpion

BEST NEWS IN YEARS! 

Does anyone else understand how significant this is?

She is finally back in tune with her true self and the work that rose her to fame. Im glad she was able to get out whatever she needed through ARTPOP, and I truly loved it.  But its no argument that the Gaga we know and love channeled something incredible when she focuses on the deeper darker sides to her self and her art. 

YES!!!

ha The Fame Monster 2.0 is coming

tumblr_lvjk9cpRZy1qktb5x.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived