💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS possibly having 2 seasons next year

Michael

Featured Posts

Zsolti

no its season five in october then the winter midseason finale in like december then in the spring season finish it out

:saladga: that makes no sense freakshow ended in january why would this need to end in the spring 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

mte. getting a pretty bad feeling about the future of the series now...

I'm on the fence I guess, depends how Hotel goes so we have like some gauge of how "dark" it could be :green: 

but... when do they have the time to shoot them all and even the budget to create them :rip:

They said it's not going to be opulent, maybe if they're splitting the budget between the two it'll make them truly push for amazing work within the budget :shrug: Like it may be grittier but hopefully they'll compensate with the plot or something :omg: 

Whispering

I'm on the fence I guess, depends how Hotel goes so we have like some gauge of how "dark" it could be 

They said it's not going to be opulent, maybe if they're splitting the budget between the two it'll make them truly push for amazing work within the budget :shrug: Like it may be grittier but hopefully they'll compensate with the plot or something 

They wouldn't have to split the budget, because two separate shows would each have their own advertising money coming in. No reason to have to compensate, unless the ratings start to plummet. 

How??????????? I do not understand his explanation

They do a Spring series with some writers/actors, and a Fall series with the rest of the writers/actors...it's not complicated?

Zsolti

They do a Spring series with some writers/actors, and a Fall series with the rest of the writers/actors...it's not complicated?

I know that now lol 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Duella Dvil

The part where they have never done this before must have missed you.......

Scandal, Walking Dead, and all other smash hit shows do this. Fall premiere winter midseason (leaving with a cliff hanger) return in feb/march

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Zsolti

Scandal, Walking Dead, and all other smash hit shows do this. Fall premiere winter midseason (leaving with a cliff hanger) return in feb/march

he didn't mean it like that

Kulture Kiari

Oh cool! They can do one season Gaga and the other season Jessica Lange (if she decides to return). But then again, too much AHS might turn people off tbh. Idk

Staryu

This makes me a bit worried for the future of the series, but I'm gonna try to stay optimistic.

Evan Peters

each season would only be able to have like 5 episodes though considering it takes them 6-7 months to film 13 episodes :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Evan Peters

it's not all one season. he's saying he wants to do two seasons. It's not a break in between. It's season 6 in the spring and season 7 in the fall

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived