Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

NEW? VIDEO (8th Oct '14): Gaga greeting fans in Berlin

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna

at 2:16 a girl says "Scheiße"

like she missed the chance to get a picture with her or something :derpga:

Did we have this video before? It's from when she went to the NBA game.

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

elijahfan

Never saw this. There are videos that surface sometimes, and I have no idea why we didn't get them before.... I mean, like this one I bumped into on FB recently - Gaga singing a mariachi version of BTW:

The black bangs obviously indicate Spring 2011, but I have tried to date it precisely and failed, so if you guys have any idea.....

NewUsername

Never saw this. There are videos that surface sometimes, and I have no idea why we didn't get them before.... I mean, like this one I bumped into on FB recently - Gaga singing a mariachi version of BTW:

The black bangs obviously indicate Spring 2011, but I have tried to date it precisely and failed, so if you guys have any idea.....

I remember this one, it's amazing :giveup:  Still makes me pressed we didn't get the full mariachi version of Americano Gaga promised

EDIT: It's from 28th March 2011, so her birthday :D

Did we have this video before? It's from when she went to the NBA game.

I uploaded this, its after NBA games :)

crisTEAne

she is just fabulous. she acted calmly, signed things, and even got thorough that rope to take pictures. she really is her fans. i love her. :nick: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Stephen

ugh seeing videos like this gives me anxiety. I could never be that calm so close to her. I almost passed out when she came to the barricade I was in and I wasn't even in the front :rip:

NewUsername

I uploaded this, its after NBA games :)

where do u get all your exclusive vids from? :p

Archived