news

First look at American Horror Story characters

Hurem

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

kinda annoyed he's cis but playing someone who's trans (and annoying the media is claiming his character is a "cross dresser" when it was confirmed she's trans)

Was it confirmed? I only read an article where he says his character is obsessed with Liz Taylor. The gender spectrum is too complicated and extensive to assume his character is trans.

This is a REALLY good look for this season. The characters look really well done and very interesting this season and the vibe of the pictures are just perfect. Also that picture of Gaga and Matt:party:

gagzus

Was it confirmed? I only read an article where he says his character is obsessed with Liz Taylor. The gender spectrum is too complicated and extensive to assume his character is trans.

im sure it was confirmed by Ryan when they finally started talking about Gaga's character somewhere and he said Liz Taylor was their first trans character

DrewStevens

im sure it was confirmed by Ryan when they finally started talking about Gaga's character somewhere and he said Liz Taylor was their first trans character

Well I guess he said that during some small interview because there are no interviews online of Ryan talking about Denis' character.

Diamond Heart

omfg she looks ****ing amazing :giveup: 

I REALLY hope this season delivers ! im so excited :D :D

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Dylangaga

Gaga looks so perfect! She's serving Freddy Kreuger teas with that glove..she'll probably be slitting throats since fashion is so "cut throat." I LOVE Sarah's look...she is my favorite. She looks so good just like Angela Bassett. I'm so glad my favorite females will be returning. This season may turn out to be my favorite! I've been a fan since MH and I still can't believe my favorite pop superstar will be on my favorite show! The only look I don't like is Finn's...def serving Adam Lambert teas

i thought it was set in modern times how come it looks like it's set in the 80s?

there's a character called Aileen who was a  real serial killer from the 80s

freebit

I didn't read the text (I don't want to be spoiled more than I already am), but I'm assuming this is going to span the decades. 

- I can't wait to see Gaga and Matt's characters together. I imagine their relationship is going to be really ****ed up.

- I'm hollering at that pic of Finn. OMG :rofl: Hopefully he's got a good, interesting presence that makes his character awesome because I cannot w/ Gaga's character basically abandoning a hot piece like Matt's character for this mess.  

- Angela's character looks very 80s (or possibly late 70s). I'm intrigued. 

- I'm happy the realtor is back. I always thought she was low key creepy despite her seemingly benign presence in S1. 

CannaeDrive

I love that pic with Gaga and Bomer, essentially because you can see them so well in characters showing that sick relation, him being needy and vulnerable and Elizabeth playing with him and cruelly seductive. Cant wait.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Probglum

I REALLY CAN'T RIGHT NOW:giveup:

THE MAGAZINE COVER IS GIVING ME BTW & TFM HYBRID WITH THE MAKEUP AND BLOOD :giveup:

ANGELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!:giveup:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

I didn't read the text (I don't want to be spoiled more than I already am), but I'm assuming this is going to span the decades. 

- I can't wait to see Gaga and Matt's characters together. I imagine their relationship is going to be really ****ed up.

- I'm hollering at that pic of Finn. OMG :rofl: Hopefully he's got a good, interesting presence that makes his character awesome because I cannot w/ Gaga's character basically abandoning a hot piece like Matt's character for this mess.  

- Angela's character looks very 80s (or possibly late 70s). I'm intrigued. 

- I'm happy the realtor is back. I always thought she was low key creepy despite her seemingly benign presence in S1. 

I don't see any text:what:

Archived