💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Details about AHS plot line + (connection)

Barbados

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Could be true. Angela's character is seeking for revenge, but I think that Gaga won't die.

I think she'll die like 90% of the characters ^^

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackwillow

I think she'll die like 90% of the characters ^^

Ryan wouldn't cut himself short, he knows how much Gaga means to his show if she is not die 

monketsharona

Ryan wouldn't cut himself short, he knows how much Gaga means to his show if she is not die 

whatever she could return next season playing another  character 

LastNight

This season sounds AMAZING! I love that it sounds like they're bringing in multiple time periods, and hopefully flashing between the two like in Asylum and Coven (and Murder House had frequent flashbacks to different times) it's something I missed from Freak Show. I know we got flashbacks of Elsa but I like it when the story weaves between the two - it was done perfectly in Asylum. I'm assuming they'll flash back to Evan Peter's character and him building the hotel and it's beginnings and all the twisted things he did and then we'll watch how they tie in to the Hotel in the future. Who knows, but it's all very exciting.

Davidsonary

When is the magazine coming out again? This Friday or the next one?

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

TimisaMonster

Liz Taylor (Denis O’Hare), a cross-dresser nicknamed by The Countess

What? :awkney:

So Gaga and Matt are vampires and s-x addicts...

And there's a demon with a dildo raping people...

Yeah I've made my decision on If I'm watching or not... :fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Giorno Giovanna

Ryan Murphy on Gaga's blood-loving character:
"I prefer the term 'ancient blood virus. It's really a form of hemophilia, in a way."

and if you look closely you can see a tiny sharp different colored tooth, upper part, right side.

dat girl is a monstaaahhhh

lady-gaga-entertainment-weekly.jpg.69d41

OPRAH-CAR-GIF-2.gif

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

TimisaMonster

Loot at the news section...AP multiple times

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Stephen

I think it was confirmed she's only in 8 episodes 

elijahfan

Glad we have the confirmation about the Elizabeth Bathory theory - that was bloody obvious, though (pun intended).

I hope Gaga also comes back to something darker with her music, and it sounds like she is.

Blackwillow

I hope Gaga also comes back to something darker with her music, and it sounds like she is.

darker thank dark horse? :sharon:

DrewStevens

Uhm, so is March old??? :saladga: or is he a ghost???

MTE it makes no sense :saladga:

I thought they have said this season is going to have throwbacks. Some episodes are going to feature scenes from the past, so Evan Peters may be a normal human being.

Evan Peters

I thought they have said this season is going to have throwbacks. Some episodes are going to feature scenes from the past, so Evan Peters may be a normal human being.

My point was that Mr. March was called one of the main villains and I really wouldn't see March being a main if all his scenes consist of are flashbacks. 

emma roberts is an abuser

DrewStevens

My point was that Mr. March was called one of the main villains and I really wouldn't see March being a main if all his scenes consist of are flashbacks. 

Well maybe there are a lot of flashbacks and that's why Gaga is only on 8 episodes. He may appear later as a ghost or maybe he is the demon. Also he hasn't been mentioned a lot so he is probably not the main villain or even one of the main characters overall 

Harry

Yas it looks like it literally revolves around her character, I was really nervous that they were just playing up her role to draw in fans. Big responsibility, I hope she does well!

Archived