💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Nicki Minaj over?

BitcherelIa

Featured Posts

BitcherelIa

I'm not a big fan of hers but Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up is one of my favorite albums...

I can listen to all of it and bop to it before anyone says I'm a hater!

But The Pinkprint failed to entertain me and Anaconda was just controversy in my opinion and not a good song...

Is she on the road to oblivion?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

She obviously has nothing else to talk about...she keeps talking about Pink everything :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The Pinkprint was a really solid album IMO. Lots of powerful ballads and verses. She had a couple of big hits from it so I'm not mad at it! She's definitely talented and in tune to what people like so I'm sure this is only the beginning for her.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

The Pinkprint is her best album ever tho. Way better than those trashy stuff she was releasing like Vavavoom and Pound The Alarm.

Jenniferella

I just think she's lost in her career. She's been featured on wayyyyy too many songs, released a sh*t-ton of singles/videos and I guess people just don't care anymore now. Just my two cents

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

BitcherelIa

The Pinkprint is her best album ever tho. Way better than those trashy stuff she was releasing like Vavavoom and Pound The Alarm.

Those are some of my favorite songs of her's. xD

Personally, I loved the Pinkprint, so does that mean she's get a Grammy, according to you? Oda8yHp.png

Seriously though, I think she'll be fine... Just needs to take a break from Social Media :sis:

BitcherelIa

Personally, I loved the Pinkprint, so does that mean she's get a Grammy, according to you? Oda8yHp.png

Seriously though, I think she'll be fine... Just needs to take a break from Social Media :sis:

What do you mean about Grammy?

Archived