💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Model Adriana Lima tricked into doing a Neo-Nazi salute

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Adriana Lima is hot water after footage surfaced showing the supermodel saluting the “Grey Wolves,” a Turkish terror group that’s responsible for numerous murders and assassinations and has been labeled as “violent and neo fascist” and “a death squad.” Lima’s defense? She didn’t know what she was doing.

According to The Daily Mail, who talked with Lima’s spokesman, the video was taken at Lima’s gym earlier this summer, when she ran into several Turkish men posing as fans. Under the guise of giving a shoutout to their local gym (this is a thing?), Lima threw out some hand signs, shouted ‘Bozkurtlar’ (which translates to “wolves” in Turkish) and howled at the camera to show her support. But it turns out that what Lima was actually saluting wasn’t a fitness center—because gyms do not have elaborate hand signals and howls, Adriana Lima—but a group that attempted to murder a previous Pope and is behind the deaths of both public figures and civilians.

Read more: http://jezebel.com/adriana-lima-caught-on-tape-saluting-terrorist-goup-cl-1726121848

Evan Peters

wouldn't you kind of figure it out mid salute what pose you were doing :awkney: or just by the fact that you do that pose + then shout something you don't even know the meaning of? :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Supersonic

wouldn't you kind of figure it out mid salute what pose you were doing :awkney: or just by the fact that you do that pose + then shout something you don't even know the meaning of? :rip: 

To be fair, to this day I had no idea this neo-nazi group existed and I had no idea what their salute looked like.

VOLANTIS

Now I must find out what kind of a propaganda Gaga has been running with "Paws up"

Anyone care to shed light on Italian Conspiracies? 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived