I know, it punches so hard

e7aeBNq.gif

ikr. my favorite off the album. :pray:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

I loved the song at first but I'm a little bored of it now. You can tell she is trying to get her fans to buy WD again because of the remix. Can it even be classed as a remix though? It's pretty much the same. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

I wish Gaga had a long era like Taylor Swift. Speak Now had 6 singles, Red had 7, and 1989 is going to have 5 strong singles all with videos.

BYE

Spock

I wish Gaga had a long era like Taylor Swift. Speak Now had 6 singles, Red had 7, and 1989 is going to have 5 strong singles all with videos.

LG5 betta come thru :pray:

who will love me when the night is over

erfaan

I love it :sara:

I just hope to god that New Romantics, I Know Places or All You Had To Do Was Stay is the next single 

Pure Adrenaline

no, I prefer the original because it's more chill, smooth and sad .... tho this version is still cute :sara:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

DanceInTheFlames

Is there another place to listen? That link doesn't seem to work anymore, at least not on my computer or phone. It won't play. 

Creyk

I loved the song at first but I'm a little bored of it now. You can tell she is trying to get her fans to buy WD again because of the remix. Can it even be classed as a remix though? It's pretty much the same. 

It's a radio EDIT.

Not a remix.

They always shorten he intro of songs for radio and you can notice they did that here too. I think WD has the perfect intro which is a treat to listen to but I understand that it's not suited for Radio.

It's a radio EDIT.

Not a remix.

They always shorten he intro of songs for radio and you can notice they did that here too. I think WD has the perfect intro which is a treat to listen to but I understand that it's not suited for Radio.

A radio edit usually shortens a song for time but there are additional changes beyond that. The production has been altered so the beats hit harder in the last half, among other tweaks. I think remix is the appropriate description, although the changes are fairly subtle.

Archived