Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Katy Perry Texts a Little Monster

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

Can someone explain to me the "delete it fat" thing? I feel like such a flop not understanding it. :wtf:

a girl come up with a M&G story about Demi and how through the who M&G Demi was calling the girl fat and whale etc.etc. and this went kinda viral on twitter and then Demi responded with "Delete it fat" because obviously that was no way near the truth and ever since this became a phrase on the forums :neyde:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

PrinceGaga

Nope. She didn't text in videos of this moment and the time stamp can't be real.

ah right. Your comment hadn't loaded yet haha. 

During the Melbourne chapter of her Prismatic Tour, Katy was doing her thang when she commandeered the phone of one of her admiring fans.

She encountered a whatsapp message from the girls ex-boyfriend which said “Lol I heard she can’t sing live at all” and, well… she wasn’t happy…

So what did she say to him?

http://content.hellou.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/perry.jpg

She is very funny and so pretty!

Please don't hate in this thread btw, lets stay positive!

We've had that thread a few days ago I think

I must be using the search engine wrong cause everything I make a new topic I search and can't find anything about it.

Fiona Apple

I must be using the search engine wrong cause everything I make a new topic I search and can't find anything about it.

The search engine is useless

Kulture Kiari

AP

Edit: but the other thread does not include a video so it should be merged onto the other thread, I think.

Archived