💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Katheryn Perry: "You have no balls, ***."

Yves

Did the fan's ex-boyfriend lie?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Did the fan's ex-boyfriend lie?

• Yes. He absolutely lied! Let me run him over with the PRISM truck.
    • No. He totally told the truth.
    • Buy 'This is How We Do' on iTunes! (Plus if you have extra, G.U.Y., too.)

Featured Posts

Whispering

Well, he was giving his opinion in a private discussion. 

It would have been funny that she caught him, if she hadn't gotten so agressive and tacky with her comment back to this person. Katy's comment was too much, for the situation. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

The fact that she responded is funny af, how she responded not at all. Those words, Katy...:saladga::miley:

Tropico

100% true

It's getting annoying to see Katy threads on here, because no matter what, y'all always bash her! Why are you guys calling her s-xist, if when Gaga uses the same words, yall say YAAAAS QUEEN! or SHES SO FIERCE I LOVE SHADY GAGA! Nah, yall need to sit down. Granted, Katy can not sing in the same vocal range as Gaga, but SHE CAN SING! In fact, I bet she can sing way better than those who are bashing her on this thread. Yall keep singing sounding like mules, while she keeps having fun in her tour. 

100% false. The same people who always run to Katy threads to defend her as if she is some abused child, are the same people who will drag Gaga shamelessly and if anyone calls them out for it will be like "Are.we all supposed to blindly praise Gaga? I have an opinion!!!1@!!!" 

I don't know where y'all get the idea that Gaga is always been talked highly of on her own site. :smh: 

And like a lot of these comments are calling her funny or a queen. 

If GGD aattacks any artist, it would be Azealia and currently Taylor. And the Taylor backlash is minimal and mostly light hearted. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

I freaking love this ! LOVE her more and more

whenever like 3 people say something even slightly negative about Katy or Madonna, you drag the whole fanbase  and call us "delusional little monsters". But you seem to have no problem when majority of the thread ia laughing and praising her. So are we only delusional when we don't praise her?

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

nikola

Tbh person was telling the truth....

Also she took this way too far....like she could call out the guy in classy way.....not this str8 up rude and tasteless way

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Jenniferella

whenever like 3 people say something even slightly negative about Katy or Madonna, you drag the whole fanbase  and call us "delusional little monsters". But you seem to have no problem when majority of the thread ia laughing and praising her. So are we only delusional when we don't praise her?

Did I ? I don't think so. Maybe in the past ? I know there are only a few members in here who are obsessed with Katy, Madonna and probably others (that I don't care of). I'm not afraid to say that sometimes I'm ashamed by the behaviour of little monsters but I'm well aware of the fact that there are stupid and obsessed people in every single fanbase. I don't get where you're going with this...

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

teenagechrist

She's so violent, it's disgusting. And using words like "***" and "****" to offend a man? How s-xist of her. 

Also, It's not like he lied. 

We are talking about the same person that wrote 'Ur So Gay' so I'm not even surprised, she has always been s-xist. And yeah, it's ****ing disgusting. :awkney:

It's getting annoying to see Katy threads on here, because no matter what, y'all always bash her! Why are you guys calling her s-xist, if when Gaga uses the same words, yall say YAAAAS QUEEN! or SHES SO FIERCE I LOVE SHADY GAGA! Nah, yall need to sit down. Granted, Katy can not sing in the same vocal range as Gaga, but SHE CAN SING! In fact, I bet she can sing way better than those who are bashing her on this thread. Yall keep singing sounding like mules, while she keeps having fun in her tour. 

When has Gaga used the same words? I can't remember the last time she called someone a dickless monkey. 

feeling so hot tamale

Whispering

100% false. The same people who always run to Katy threads to defend her as if she is some abused child, are the same people who will drag Gaga shamelessly and if anyone calls them out for it will be like "Are.we all supposed to blindly praise Gaga? I have an opinion!!!1@!!!" 

I don't know where y'all get the idea that Gaga is always been talked highly of on her own site.

And like a lot of these comments are calling her funny or a queen. 

If GGD aattacks any artist, it would be Azealia and currently Taylor. And the Taylor backlash is minimal and mostly light hearted. 

I often wonder if these people who claim that Gaga would be called a "Queen" for some of these similar actions, have ever paid attention to what happens if Gaga says the most minimal comment that can be taken and twisted to something it was never intended to be. The "fans" here ;) will literally comb through a two page interview to pull out the ONE sentence or statement that could possibly be twisted and made out to be entirely negative, and ignore every other bit of the interview, and run that one comment into the ground! This happens every time! Seriously, are these people on the same site we are on? Lol

If Gaga did this exact thing, some of the exact names that are saying this is funny and cute and OMG, I luuuve her!!, would be dragging Gaga to the pits of hell right now! 

Prismatic

I actually think it is fake because there was a video of her doing it and she only took the picture. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived