lego 44,165 Posted August 24, 2015 Share Posted August 24, 2015 I'm really tired of all this drama, anne frankly I thought Nazis were a thing of the past.These jokes are really tasteless and not funny. FreePalestine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lego 44,165 Posted August 24, 2015 Share Posted August 24, 2015 Drunk neo Nazis arrested after urinating on woman and children on Berlin train Two drunk right-wing extremists on a Berlin commuter train hurled racial threats at a woman and her two children before one of the attackers urinated on the family, police said Monday. Witnesses to the assault alerted police, and the men, aged 32 and 37, were arrested at the next station. They are under investigation for assault, defamation and the display of unconstitutional symbols. They were later released from police custody. The woman and her children, aged 5 and 15, appeared to be from Eastern Europe, the Tagespiegel newspaper reported. They stayed on the train after the attack Saturday evening and police are now seeking their whereabouts. The assailants, who shouted "Heil Hitler" at the family, had a previous record of right-wing offences, the newspaper reported. http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.672753 FreePalestine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alii 2,039 Posted August 24, 2015 Share Posted August 24, 2015 Drunk neo Nazis arrested after urinating on woman and children on Berlin train Two drunk right-wing extremists on a Berlin commuter train hurled racial threats at a woman and her two children before one of the attackers urinated on the family, police said Monday. Witnesses to the assault alerted police, and the men, aged 32 and 37, were arrested at the next station. They are under investigation for assault, defamation and the display of unconstitutional symbols. They were later released from police custody. The woman and her children, aged 5 and 15, appeared to be from Eastern Europe, the Tagespiegel newspaper reported. They stayed on the train after the attack Saturday evening and police are now seeking their whereabouts. The assailants, who shouted "Heil Hitler" at the family, had a previous record of right-wing offences, the newspaper reported. http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.672753 That's ugly and horrible. How could someone do such a thing? I hope I'll be fine if/when I move there. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted August 24, 2015 Author Share Posted August 24, 2015 That's ugly and horrible. How could someone do such a thing? I hope I'll be fine if/when I move there. Don't worry. the most are nice. Nazis exists everywhere. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luc 4,776 Posted August 25, 2015 Share Posted August 25, 2015 That's ugly and horrible. How could someone do such a thing? I hope I'll be fine if/when I move there. Racism isn't that huge in most parts but it will be harder to get a job. You should really start learning the language (and especially the pronunciation) if you want to move, and in Germany be sure to get a good education and some work experience. Also showing that you're gay might have some benefits because it will make you look more integrated. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted August 25, 2015 Share Posted August 25, 2015 Right-wingers are the worst type of people. Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luc 4,776 Posted August 25, 2015 Share Posted August 25, 2015 If you can read Dutch, you should read the disgusting comments here and the amount of likes http://mobiel.nujij.nl/algemeen/opnieuw-mogelijke-brandstichting-duits.33228718.lynkx?period=&zoek=&topic=Algemeen&tags=&tab=&reactieOrder=date-allcomment&pageStart=1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cody Draco 2,531 Posted August 25, 2015 Share Posted August 25, 2015 These jokes are really tasteless and not funny.Not that I found it funny, but...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lego 44,165 Posted August 25, 2015 Share Posted August 25, 2015 Not that I found it funny, but...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy Yeah I know about black humor, some of it can be funny but many times it crosses the line and it's a serious discussion; there are people here whose family members were killed in holocaust so those jokes can be very offensive. FreePalestine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 25, 2015 Share Posted August 25, 2015 Days like these make me feel embarrassed to call myself German. I am extremely disappointed in Merkel, our laws, and, most of all, my fellow citizens. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 25, 2015 Share Posted August 25, 2015 I'm really tired of all this drama, anne frankly I thought Nazis were a thing of the past. That's not a nice thing to say, people suffered terribly and to use their inspiring stories as a pun is extremely disrespectful. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted August 25, 2015 Author Share Posted August 25, 2015 Days like these make me feel embarrassed to call myself German. I am extremely disappointed in Merkel, our laws, and, most of all, my fellow citizens.Well, I think that the huge majority support refugees. Its always that little s--tty minority who f--ks everything up Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.