Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga is now 42 on Instagram

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I dare to say something or am I gonna be reported again for stating the obvious :gaycat:

u got reported for that? :lmao:  this site is loosing it 

Iwontell

I though society was passed this mentality that having a **** load of followers meant something...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

TheFame Monster

Instead of buying followers she should be using that money for LG5 single radio deal. 

Bad Bromance

I really hope she isn't buying them.. :noparty: 

I'd be a little bit disappointed. 

Everyone else is doing it so why can she?  If the playing field isn't fair, you've got to play by the "unfair rules" and make it happen for yourself, as well.  Nothing wrong with that, if you ask me.  :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

freebit

I don't know why anyone's concerned about her buying them or not. It's a pretty stupid thing to be worried or concern trolling about. I feel like if her team were actually buying them they'd buy a lot more. Plus everytime the blogs post about something happening on her IG account (AHS hints, new music, pics of her with her fellow divas etc.) her followers go up. 

AlexanderLevi2

SLAY ME QUEEN. If she becomes queen of Insta, we'd be getting even more flawless selfies than usual:gaga:

Currently listening to Joanne

VenusBlackStar

I misread the title and interpreted it as if her age on Instagram said she was 42.

Lol me too

DietCoke

I'm not sure she's buying them. Her likes have been rising a bit too.

Plus what a waste of money. I can see followers being bought after a single release to increase the promo mentality of "Gaga's getting cooler! I should follow her bc it's cool to again! I'm gonna go hear her song" But in a media blackout period? Pointless. 

TimisaMonster

Rise like a phoenix!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Creyk

I don't know why anyone's concerned about her buying them or not. It's a pretty stupid thing to be worried or concern trolling about. I feel like if her team were actually buying them they'd buy a lot more. Plus everytime the blogs post about something happening on her IG account (AHS hints, new music, pics of her with her fellow divas etc.) her followers go up. 

That's not how it works. They have to be bought slowly but steadily, which is what Bobby has been doing for months as it has been pointed out before. If she had 4 million more followers from one day to the other it would look suspicious. 

Archived