Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there any pop producer?

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

I know I should have  posted this on conversation area but I'm on my phone and it's kinda messy, so please, forgive me. Well, I've been trying to find good producers lately but tbh, all of these producers make really experimental music, and I'm working on a pop EP, I really want to make good dance-pop tracks aka 2009-2012, trend again. This have been my dream since I was 9 and I really ned someone to help me, I write my own stuff, I sing, I dance, I'm learning to play the piano and I'm learning to produce. Please, if you're interested in make an iconic pop record then comment below. LOVE Y'ALL. :kisses:

LoveandMagic

Best of luck hun!!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

adamsenigma

I'd just check out producers on youtube/twitter/insta and message them asking about pop songs. :hug:

I did, but I didn't find one, everyone is making trap or R&B and that's not what I want, and when I ask them if they do pop they ignore me.. It actually happened with 3 producers today. :laughga:

adamsenigma

aw sry to hear that. best of luck, keep me updated with your music :kisses:

Thank u, I will. :kisses:#ImComingForYourWigs. 

Kermit

I'm a producer but I threw out the pop trend after Gaga announced ARTPOP...

You have a soundcloud so I can check out some of your songs? :)

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

nativenewyorker

Do you have any links to you singing your songs? I'll check em out and get back to you

adamsenigma

Hidden Content

I'll upload something in a few minutes. :Jase:

adamsenigma

Do you have any links to you singing your songs? I'll check em out and get back to you

My other soundcloud acc where I had my demos and stuff got deleted because I posted Like 3 leaks from Lana, Demi and Nick in the same day. :saladga: I just have this acc and I found this thing between my folders where in my opinion I sound awful but anyway https://soundcloud.com/adam_monroe/hero

adamsenigma

Hidden Content

My other soundcloud acc where I had my demos and stuff got deleted because I posted Like 3 leaks from Lana, Demi and Nick in the same day. :saladga: I just have this acc and I found this thing between my folders where in my opinion I sound awful but anyway https://soundcloud.com/adam_monroe/hero

Archived