💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga boost AHS ratings?

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

The new queen of television series kicks off AHS in a bit over a month, so what IMPACT do you think she'll have?

Season 4's premiere was a series high with ratings, following a drop-off during Season 2 and a rebound in Season 3. Will Gags keep the upward trend going, or CURSE the show into cancellation? 

Thoughts?

mister max

well, knowing monsters, it will boost the views :zilla: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Americano

NO FREAKSHOW was a mess so they will have bad ratings

and Gaga will be blamed

Freakshow wasn't really as bad as people made it seem.. Considering Season 2 dropped off below 2m viewers, Season 4 fared okay LOL

Haroon

If everyone actually disliked S4 as much as I've heard then I think it may start lower but work its way up :yes: Like I don't doubt that it'll be nice after if its actually going back to horror and scary stuff :wao: 

Bloody

i'm really optimistic about this season.I think this be the scariest season of them all and the cast is pretty good.Gaga can only boost the ratings, people will give her a chance if she's that good. qnCaUYV.gif

Usually the starting ratings are a trend based on how well liked the last season was. Hence why Coven & Freak Show had such high starting ratings, because the seasons before them were pretty well liked (Asylum & Coven). So yeah, considering that many people didn't like Freak Show there won't be as much hype this time around so it'll start a little lower than the last seasons, but I think if it's a good season the ratings could definitely rise throughout the season.

yes obv all those brazilian monsters

That won't do, we don't have real-time FX here

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The premiere will have a huge audience.

The second episode and the rest of the season will have a medium audience if she is good.

If she is bad, the season will flop.

But the season finale will do great cause people have a thing for season finales.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monsterdreams

People will want to tune it to see how she does I assume 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

People will want to tune it to see how she does I assume 

I agree.  I can imagine her haters tuning in so they can call her a flop actress.

:deadbanana:

Archived