Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

25th anniversary of Alice in Chains' "Facelift" album - August 21st

ck105

Featured Posts

Sorry for being a little late on the news.  Any fans here of Alice In Chains?  How about of the album "Facelift" by the group?  This album isn't as remembered as 1990 albums by rock/metal groups like Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Pantera, etc., but it's still a very good album and introduced the world to a great band.

I'm sure you've heard "Man in the Box" plenty of times on rock radio as well as "We Die Young".

Alice_In_Chains-Facelift.jpg

Bad Bromance

Sorry for being a little late on the news.  Any fans here of Alice In Chains?  How about of the album "Facelift" by the group?  This album isn't as remembered as 1990 albums by rock/metal groups like Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Pantera, etc., but it's still a very good album and introduced the world to a great band.

I'm sure you've heard "Man in the Box" plenty of times on rock radio as well as "We Die Young".

Alice_In_Chains-Facelift.jpg

I love this album so fvcking much!!!!  Man in the Box is my favorite song followed by We Die Young and Sea of Sorrow!!!!   :rockstar: 

How could I forget this album when I used to jam to it all the time back in the day?   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

inuborg

IIIIIIIIIIM THE MAAAAAAAAAAN IN THE BOX

BURRIED IN MY ****

WOOOOOOOOOOONT YOOOOOOOOU COME AND SAVE ME

SAVE ME 

:music: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Cody Draco

Yes they are a great band! My favorite song by them is Junkhead from their album Dirt.

I have to be in a badass mood to listen to them though, you know, one where no ****s are given.

:neyde:

Archived