đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

James Franco: "Not Gay: Sex between Straight White Men"

AgusPop

Featured Posts

Barbados

i think it's always interesting and insightful to view things from different perspectives. preconceived ideas can be challenged that way. it doesn't change, however, the psychological foundation based on which all these assumptions are made.

bascially this. :laughga:

this is the first time i'm disagreeing with you. i quite like him. :shocked:

I dont hate hate him but I find his opinions annoying sometimes lol

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

"A straight white girl can kiss a girl, like it, and still call herself straight—her boyfriend may even encourage her. But can straight white guys experience the same easy s-xual fluidity, or would kissing a guy just mean that they are really gay?"

This is actually a good observation. I'd say it comes down to misogyny. Since liking men is correlated to a feminine act, it's seen as degrading when two men are attracted to each other. When two women perform semi-s-xual acts between themselves they are encouraged since they are already the "lower" class when it comes to the s-xes.

Or maybe it's something else but that's my take on it. 

Regardless, this book is dumb. It's like someone yelling "THIS IS NOT RAPE" as they force someone down and penetrate them. Two people of the same s-x engaging in s-xual acts IS homos-xual. The people might not be homos-xual and are experimenting but the act is still GAY. 

AgusPop

i think it's always interesting and insightful to view things from different perspectives. preconceived ideas can be challenged that way. it doesn't change, however, the psychological foundation based on which all these assumptions are made.

bascially this. :laughga:

this is the first time i'm disagreeing with you. i quite like him. :shocked:

I am absolutely sure that James is Bis-xual, but he likes to play with the GP.

In the documentary "Interior. Leather Bar" he practically confessed it. He said the gay s-x is "Beautiful" (give or take a word or two)

Bad Bromance

"A straight white girl can kiss a girl, like it, and still call herself straight—her boyfriend may even encourage her. But can straight white guys experience the same easy s-xual fluidity, or would kissing a guy just mean that they are really gay?"

This is actually a good observation. I'd say it comes down to misogyny. Since liking men is correlated to a feminine act, it's seen as degrading when two men are attracted to each other. When two women perform semi-s-xual acts between themselves they are encouraged since they are already the "lower" class when it comes to the s-xes.

Regardless, this book is dumb. It's like someone yelling "THIS IS NOT RAPE" as they force someone down and penetrate them. Two people of the same s-x engaging in s-xual acts IS homos-xual. The people might not be homos-xual and are experimenting but the act is still GAY. 

IKR??  It's almost as though they're using the "I'm not gay but I perform s-xual acts with someone of the same gender and I'm totally turned on by it but since I identify as heteros-xual, my actions are not gay."  This has to be the stupidest philosophy I've heard in my life!!!  Engaging in gay s-x but not calling yourself gay because you identify as heteros-xual is a total cop out!!   :saladga:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Straight males hold dominant privilege over society.

Males have higher libidos.

Straight males like seeing women, solo or with each other.

Straight male s-xuality therefore takes precedence over all, normalizing girl on girl contact and stigmatizing boy on boy, because the latter is not desired by the dominant group.

It's hormonal/biological fact meets societal standards and binaries.

crisTEAne

I am absolutely sure that James is Bis-xual, but he likes to play with the GP.

In the documentary "Interior. Leather Bar" he practically confessed it. He said the gay s-x is "Beautiful" (give or take a word or two)

i think so too, he's just playing around with s-xual fluidity. at the end of the day, he's so not heteros-xual. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bad Bromance

i think so too, he's just playing around with s-xual fluidity. at the end of the day, he's so not heteros-xual. 

OMG, totally!!  James Franco is bis-xual or possibly even gay but he's so afraid to admit.  That's so sad in this day and age.   :toofunny:

crisTEAne

OMG, totally!!  James Franco is bis-xual or possibly even gay but he's so afraid to admit.  That's so sad in this day and age.   :toofunny:

i wouldn't kick him out of my bed, tho. he's a natural deep throater. :hor:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bad Bromance

i wouldn't kick him out of my bed, tho. he's a natural deep throater. :hor:

Girl, don't I know it!  I wouldn't kick him out of bed either!!  He's so cute, IMO.   :hor:

TimisaMonster

It is true there's a double standard when it comes to what girls can do and boys can't....

Girls can call their friends "girlfriends" but boys can't

Girls can kiss, hug, say you're cute today but boys can't....

Girls can experiment for men's sick s-x fantasies but boys can't...

Etc etc etc...masculinity and the macho movement is all too real...and with the uprise in homos-xual awareness...it's become even more prevalent

I don't however agree that guys who are "straight" and doing s-xual things with each other makes them still straight...and vice versa for women

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Interlude

Straight girls freely kiss each other because it's s-xualised by men and it makes them feel empowered. They also think toying like that is hilarious because it's funny and shocking to be bis-xual or a lesbian. Mutual masturbation with the same s-x I can understand, it's frequented between being a child and early teens because you're figuring things out on your own terms and doing it in a comfortable setting with a friend. It's not really talked about after that but I'm sure there's instances out there where guys continue it into adult life and are completely heteros-xual, kept kind of as a hobby. I don't really think cruising and having s-x with other men gives you a pass though. You're actively seeking out the pleasure of other men for your pleasure and you have the ability of getting hard. I think some people just don't want to be labeled bis-xual or homos-xual out of the fear of being demasculated. It's like the new "brojob" thing, don't think so buddy. Yeah if all guys were more relaxed and open minded, and didn't have society's standardised views burned into their brains it would probably be more of a thing to be more s-xually fluid but they'd have to recognise that fluidity stems into something. Having women for real s-x and using men just for a wank doesn't make you a 100% heteros-xual male.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Sister

This is why I think that all humans are bis-xual and able to lust and connect with all sorts depending the circumstance.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

JazzGa

Saying "no homo" before practicing actually very homo acts absolves the participant of his sins. As long as you say "no homo" before the act, your straight cred will remain intact. This is scientifically proven, y'all.

oqj1avK.png

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived