Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
musician

Madonna

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MADONNA DECADE?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Madonna decade?

• 1980s (Madonna, Like a Virgin, True Blue, Like a Prayer)
    • 1990s (Erotica, Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light)
    • 2000s (Music, American Life, Confessions, Hard Candy)
    • 2010s (MDNA, Rebel Heart, Madame X)

Featured Posts

NightOwner

Hard to choose!

00's Madonna is the first I knew since I'm from 97, which is the reason I'm more familiar with.

My favorite songs are her hits from the 80's, but then Ray Of Light in the 90's :giveup:. Not to mention I tryly stanned for her in the 10's...

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

darkwolf

I was watching this video

From around 2:00, you can hear Bette Midler saying "Hi Madonna...Hi", and then 2:26  ....did Madge even knew who she was? :lmao:

• Like 1

Chiunzhan

Tomorrow is her birthday, wanna see if Gaga sends her wishes… or release dat collab :hor:

• Like 2

Yanko

OMG I didn't tell you guys :lmao: I wanted my mother to watch the MDNA tour because she was super worried about me going to see her in December because she thinks she's a filthy tart on tour - probably because she saw and heard of everything Madonna was up to in the 80s and 90s or whatever.

:wtf: drag ha 

educate ha

tweet ha 

monketsharona

Tomorrow is her birthday, wanna see if Gaga sends her wishes… or release dat collab :hor:

Probably won't happen like Gaga and Madonna never interact on Twitter... But it would be great ! 

hmm

OMG I didn't tell you guys :lmao: I wanted my mother to watch the MDNA tour because she was super worried about me going to see her in December because she thinks she's a filthy tart on tour - probably because she saw and heard of everything Madonna was up to in the 80s and 90s or whatever.

So yeah she said she only had time to watch half of it and then the other half the next day but we sat and watched the whole thing in one sitting :party: She was super impressed with Madonna's dancing and the show overall :flutter: 

She was SO surprised that Madonna had clothes on and said that she liked this side of Madonna...and then Madonna stripped off for the slower section with the piano and my mother was like "spoke too soon :neyde: ". But she liked all of it regardless, and said she really enjoyed how she'd revamped the songs differently, which made it so that hearing the song that way was special for the tour, because anyone can listen to an album version at home :laughga: 

But yeah after watching the whole thing she sees Madonna a lot better than she did before :yes: Like she always liked some of the songs like La Isla Bonita and Open Your Heart and a few others, but now she also likes newer ones like Revolver and Gang Bang and Masterpiece :legend: 

So you watched the entirety of the MDNA tour with your mother and she still isn't questioning you s-xuality? :emma: 

• Like 1

Haroon

So you watched the entirety of the MDNA tour with your mother and she still isn't questioning you s-xuality? :emma: 

I've explained this before LOL, my family doesn't do the whole "if you like X, Y, or Z artist then you're gay/not straight/etc" :laughga: 

hmm

I've explained this before LOL, my family doesn't do the whole "if you like X, Y, or Z artist then you're gay/not straight/etc" :laughga: 

That does sound vaguely familiar actually :rip: