Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Collab with Iron Maiden

Barbados

Featured Posts

Angel Down

tumblr_inline_ntce12E0X31qcxamy_540.jpg

DJ White Shadow confirmed that these are not the Sire lyrics though.. Rumours need to stop spreading. Like enough!

Didymus

It is rather odd because it's not a word that has any connection to Maiden like I thought it could at first. Especially because Maiden is obviously a band and not one dude.

But I dunno, it would never ever happen, Maiden never features female vocals and never would. But I'd love a live collaboration for sure, or Gaga to just perform a full on Maiden track like Run to the Hills omfg :giveup:

Seriously? :rip: 

All Gaga has to do is look at an artist and suddenly she's recording a collab with them :smh: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Barbados

Seriously? :rip: 

All Gaga has to do is look at an artist and suddenly she's recording a collab with them :smh: 

did you read the whole post

stop exaggerating 

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Barbados

DJ White Shadow confirmed that these are not the Sire lyrics though.. Rumours need to stop spreading. Like enough!

No one was claiming this,,,,,,

I was referring to the match up from these to the tweets.. Read the OP!

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Gohan

A Michael Jackson inspired song featuring a Heavy Metal band that never ever made any collaboration with not even one female singer... Such an ARTPOP's 4th single utopia tease

1348448604468.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

monketsharona

Please 'sire' was just a polite word.

And we know it was a song about Michael Jackson. 

Didymus

A Michael Jackson inspired song featuring a Heavy Metal band that never ever made any collaboration with not even one female singer... Such an ARTPOP's 4th single utopia tease

1348448604468.gif

tumblr_n94lbecg3Y1rp01zzo1_400.gif

Archived