Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Theory about the Glove

Katie14

Featured Posts

I like this.... I thought she could be disfigured on her hand... Maybe badly burned, or no skin at all.. just bone. :laughga: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man the Little Managers give me Stephanie Meyer concept teas sometimes. The overdone and tired good girl vs evil and controlling entity concept. Really? It's just a glove.

Ambrosia

This reminds me of that movie, I forget which one but it's older.  A guy loses his arm or hand, and it gets it replaced with a serial killer's.  The hand tries to do evil things on its own.  

In Gaga's case, it would be interesting if different clothing items committed different deeds.  The glove would do one thing, a pair of shoes another, etc.  And for whatever harm she wanted to bestow, she'd put on that article of clothing, like it was cursed or something.  She would do the evil deed that the clothing wished just to keep the hotel in business.  Like she sold her soul for the hotel.  :toofunny:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Kill La Kill teas

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

gagzus

I think it's obvious she's gonna kill at least one character from the main cast (since it's a female who is seduced in the teaser I'm gonna assume Angela Bassett) and I personally believe her character will be a sociopath and she'll manipulate the characters she seduces to kill other people and do other evil things. I think because her glove is metal and probably has sharp nails she'll use it as a weapon I bet.

So I'm sure she'll be evil through and through in the show, I expect her to die in the last episode. We know for a fact she's in the first episode and has an evil plan that runs the whole season (like Constance had in Murder House) so I think she'll be alive and fade in and out of the episodes and be missing from some or only be mentioned in some and then she'll appear in the last episode and be killed I bet.

aaronyoji

or maybe its to cover up the murders? like, they cant trace her finger prints when using the glove, and also it leaves a trademark on her victims. 

elijahfan

tbh I just want her to be evil, period :laughga: Not to mention that I'd hate this season to rely too much on supernatural things. It's always scarier to me when things are deeply grounded in reality. So no, not feeling this idea.

First thing I thought of was Witchblade. Any remember the comic series/TV show/anime? Basically it's this ancient gauntlet that's a force of the universe, or something, and it chooses different hosts over time to become a warrior of said time period. It's cool.

Though I hope that's not how it is on the show tbh just an association. I hope Elizabeth just wore because it was cool and just likes to kill people with it.

Or maybe she has a unborn evil siamese twin in her hand

What kind of Professor Quirrel/Edward Mordrake teas??

3 points in and ready for more

Katie14

That's an interesting idea, I like it. Have you ever heard of Alien Hand Syndrome , or the Devils Hand? It's a real medical condition where your hand does things without you consciously telling it to

That's terrifying :shocked:

Archived