đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you feel if Gaga had a year of doing the stuff she said she would

Lee

Featured Posts

I know it will never happen mainly for legal difficulties but how would you feel if Gaga spent like a year just going over all her eras and completing things she said she was going to do. For example she could release a greatest hits album and to promote it release videos for DWUW and Venus. It would be like a last chance saloon kinda year where we would get the ARTPOP app, the original Edge of Glory video and other stuff. I would certainly enjoy it but it would never be a commercial success haha.

PartySick

How would she pull of Bad Kids extended at the BTWB? :confused: 

It'd be awesome, but I'd rather move on to bigger things :yes: I think she's learned her lesson about "promising" things that she eventually isn't able to deliver on. Or at least I hope so :giveup: 

đź–¤

XGirlfriend

Too soon for a greatest hits album tbh :reductive2:

but the every-video-for-ARTPOP concept slays me :gaga:

How would she pull of Bad Kids extended at the BTWB? :confused: 

It'd be awesome, but I'd rather move on to bigger things :yes: I think she's learned her lesson about "promising" things that she eventually isn't able to deliver on. Or at least I hope so :giveup: 

There were rumours she was going to bring the born this way ball back in London haha. 

I agree but maybe in like 20years as a homage tot eh fans it could be cool imo. I hope so because we all get so excited haha

I just want the mariachi version of Americano. Don't even perform it just boris it Gaga!

3 points in and ready for more

PartySick

There were rumours she was going to bring the born this way ball back in London haha. 
I agree but maybe in like 20years as a homage tot eh fans it could be cool imo. I hope so because we all get so excited haha

Oh yeah :giveup: I was SO hyped for that before I realized how unlikely it is and that the rumor was based of Gaga saying "it WAS our plan" when asked about it :giveup: 

Tbh, give me the Mariachi version of Americano and I'll be satisfied :nick:  

đź–¤

Lassex

I don't like the idea :noparty: Or I like the idea, but it's not realistic and I don't support it, if that makes sense :laughga: She should concentrate on what is going on at the moment, maybe even think about the future, but the past is gone. Not that I wouldn't want to hear some unreleased songs or see original video concepts etc. but I really believe there's a reason why that stuff didn't get released :shrug:

Yes, that makes sense. Bring the BTWB back to London when she never visited New York or many other U.S states with that tour :neyde:

Archived