💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charli XCX Cancels Tour - Blames Lack of Creativity

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

I'm sorry, and I don't mean to offend any Charli fans, but this is the worst reason ever to cancel a tour.

If you are having trouble finding the creativity to write an album, then wait. The fans that bought tickets to your show and have been waiting to see you should be the top priority. Not your next project.

Also, if your show is "boring" to you, that's whatever, but don't tell your fans that. If I was a singer and had fans, I would have a great night each night by feeling the energy of the fans.

This isn't the first time she has cancelled a tour/performance for no real reason. Girlie just wasn't mean for the road.

Bleachers response:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was a lack of creativity that did her in, I'm surprised she didn't end the tour sooner.

:trollga:

manicholic

I think it just sucks to be a musician now nobody buys anything anymore there's just no support system to justify being out on the road away from friends and family and home

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Would have been better for her to focus on the British market rather than trying to make it big in America. Then she could have more balance between songwriting and being on the road.

SKANK

what a bizarre excuse to cancel a tour. 

Actually it seems honorable to me, that she respects her audience enough to tell them the truth. If I was her fan I would appreciate her honesty.

If it was a seasoned touring artist using this reasoning for the cancellation of a tour it would be bull****, but Charli XCX is a young artist trying to find what process works for her.

I don't think she owes you anything, she doesn't owe her fans anything, she doesn't owe her label anything, she just owes it to herself to respect her creative spirit. If she has found that touring conflicts with her creative head space then **** it, cancel the tour, and honor your art above all else.

Lassex

Poor Charli :noparty: That must be so disappointing for the fans. I'm happy that Gaga's creative thoughts actually come alive on the stage and while she's touring :pole:

freebit

Looking at the reasons she gave, I don't think Charli is really cut out to be a pop star. I think she's probably better suited toward a behind the scenes sort of career with a bit of music on the side, like Sia.

Alien Tulip

Actually it seems honorable to me, that she respects her audience enough to tell them the truth. If I was her fan I would appreciate her honesty.

If it was a seasoned touring artist using this reasoning for the cancellation of a tour it would be bull****, but Charli XCX is a young artist trying to find what process works for her.

I don't think she owes you anything, she doesn't owe her fans anything, she doesn't owe her label anything, she just owes it to herself to respect her creative spirit. If she has found that touring conflicts with her creative head space then **** it, cancel the tour, and honor your art above all else.

I agree with you in the first two paragraphs but then you kinda slipped and went into a bizarre angry rant during the last paragraph as if I cared about what she or her fans feel about this situation. I'm not even a fan of her I just think it's funny really. 

Archived