new music

Tony Bennett announces new album!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

He didn't write or produce any of these songs. It's basically an album of covers. :laughga:  That's our faves excuse.

Cheek to Cheek was supposed to come out before ARTPOP..  Then pushed to early 2014.. then to later half of the year. Also Jazz Covers.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Cheek to Cheek was supposed to come out before ARTPOP..  Then pushed to early 2014.. then to later half of the year. Also Jazz Covers.

But what does that have to do with the fact that a jazz album of all covers are much much easier to put out than an album made from scratch? Our fav, and any other artist making an album from scratch have that excuse as to why they don't push out albums fast. Because it takes a much longer time to put together. Jazz cover albums don't take NEARLY as much effort to put together. Hence why Tony is putting out albums really quickly lol

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Lion Heart

King! 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Creyk

I wonder if it will go #1 on BB first week now that he got lots of new faithful monster fans from the C2C era

lnQBBE2.gif

crisTEAne

i'm so happy that he is still passionate about his art. he was and continues to be a great mentor figure in gaga's life. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived