💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you like Gaga ?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Title... Why do you like Gaga? What makes her so special ?Why do u Stan for her? Is it because of her mind controlling Pop music, her overall personality or there's any other reason.

This thread is about saying nice things about her,If u want to rant about her,post ur opinions in that "Are you Over Gaga" thread :fan: 

So,No haters on this thread, plz .Thank you :pray: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Initially it was purely because of her kick ass music, and then I followed her interviews and the charisma she exuded when speaking about her work and performances cemented my love for her :flutter: Plus I loved how she'd wear eccentric outfits and out-there things on a day-to-day basis, even if she wasn't "doing" anything per say, it was fascinating :legend: 

Didymus

She has an amazing voice but her talent isn't limited to just musicianship, she wants to create an entire spectacle including image, sound and philosophy and that's just totally my thing :legend:

The fact that she can write, compose, sing, act, dance, play the piano, the guitar and the drums amaze me. Also, that way she brings up every era creating new themes, characters and alter-egos is something I love. The way she treats her fans (reading letters, taking them to stage, sending donuts and pizza for the fans who wait outside her hotel) just makes me so happy. Well and she's cute on interviews

Born Brave

Her writing, her voice, her passion for equal treatment of all, her badass attitude, and her genuinity. I still believe she's the most creative genuine artist since Michael Jackson. 

Tropico

She's got a kind heart, immense talent, she's a creative soul and she's an advocate. Those are just a few of the main reasons. 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Barbados

that she's been singing jazz since she was 13

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Her writing, her voice, her passion for equal treatment of all, her badass attitude, and her genuinity. I still believe she's the most creative genuine artist since Michael Jackson. 

This quote:applause:

This thread needs to be as successful as "Are you over gaga"

I needed a positive one

yASSsss

where do I begin...

giphy.gif

u can start by talking about her music :sis: 

she's pretty

out of all the reasons,u came up with this  :neyde: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

This thread needs to be as successful as "Are you over gaga"