💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you were a member of the Haus...

Clip

Featured Posts

What would you do if you were a member of the house and you could have an influence in her actions?

1. What would you be? (Hairstyler, manager...)

2. What are your ideas for her (for example, "if i was her stylist I would like her to wear a metalic dress and...") Share them!

if I was on her Haus I'd like to give some ideas about how official videos could be. I already said I would like her to make a video of Electric Chapel inside a black goth cathedral with some neon lights or neon makeup and a choreography, or I'd want a gypsy video of her in different places of the world, and at the end of the video a limo or bus heading the sunset

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

adviser or something

dont make another jazz album (come at me ViviLittleM)

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Gianni Versace

A stylist! I'd make her look sickening and let her wear all my designs! I'd also be honest and real with her and make sure her look is well put together and still very gaga.

I'd take her to new heights and try out new themes through clothes!

I would also make sure hairlines like this never happen: :green:

lady-gaga-696x430.jpg

It doesn't matter who I'd be, I'd just use her power to buy myself some new expensive sh*t.

24VrJb1.gif

Apple for me, apple for you.

Didymus

I'd definitely want to be part of her creative brainstorming team.

Something I have been dying for her to do is inspired by this Monster Ball interlude:

The-Monster-Ball-Puke-Exorcist-Interlude

I'd love for her to organize these events where she just becomes a canvas for famous and upcoming visual artists who just do whatever the hell they want with her for a given time in the middle of famous cities like a couple of times per era. She can debut an amazing new song or remix or whatever to it that sets the maximum time for the artist and turn the concept into an ongoing trademark event that would draw huge crowds of fans, press and people who are just curious. She could also host a livestream so it becomes a true ARTPOP event every few months.

It would be an amazing statement on many levels, I'd love it and the artistic community would back her and she'd gain a lot of respect beyond that as well, I think. She can mention Rhythm 0 (Abramović) as an inspiration but it would still be original and new and fresh, I have a whole artistically challenging speech ready for her about identity, pop culture and the therapeutic value of art to explain the concept behind these events :sharon: If I were Gaga, I'd totally do this throughout my entire career.

A stylist! I'd make her look sickening and let her wear all my designs! I'd also be honest and real with her and make sure her look is well put together and still very gaga.

I'd take her to new heights and try out new themes through clothes!

Gaga read this pleasee. You're right, I hate when she wears something that's not ugly but doesn't look good on her *cough* this blue thing *cough*

http://i.imgur.com/ebgl8Xp.jpg

Gianni Versace

Something I have been dying for her to do is inspired by this Monster Ball interlude:

I'd love for her to organize these events where she just becomes a canvas for famous and upcoming visual artists who just do whatever the hell they want with her for a given time in the middle of famous cities like a couple of times per era. She can debut an amazing new song or remix or whatever to it that sets the maximum time for the artist and turn the concept into an ongoing trademark event that would draw huge crowds of fans, press and people who are just curious. She could also host a livestream so it becomes a true ARTPOP event every few months.

It would be an amazing statement on many levels, I'd love it.

That would be literally SO iconic. It would be one of the greatest artistic highlights of Gaga's career. She should have done it during the ARTPOP era while she was working with Marina Abromovic because she's done something like that before too.

It would be an amazing statement on many levels, I'd love it and the artistic community would back her and she'd gain a lot of respect beyond that as well, I think. She can mention Abramovic as an inspiration, I have a whole artistically challenging speech ready for her about identity, pop culture and the therapeutic value of art to explain the concept behind these events :sharon: If I were Gaga, I'd totally do this.

Great idea! I realized it's true that you don't bash her in everything

Didymus

Great idea! I realized it's true that you don't bash her in everything

Good :green:

I also think this look

ebgl8Xp.jpg

was banging so :Chica:

I also think this look

ebgl8Xp.jpg

I like it but I think the blue top should be tighter/ it's too big or not her size

RAMROD

I'll be the one responsible for foods and wellbeing :gaycat:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Gianni Versace
Gianni Versace

I also think this look

ebgl8Xp.jpg

We're twins! I liked that look too omg

Gianni Versace

Some looks are gold! Especially the ones from the first link and the glasses. Are you a graphic designer or something?

I know my way around photoshop but I'm certainly not a professional. I just really love fashion so I do what I can.

I have a tumblr too, if you're interested: rojuuimdesigns.tumblr.com :kisses:

Archived