💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Honeymoon Album cover (UPDATED with ALTERNATIVE cover)

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is forum where we are supposed to discuss topics about music news, be realistic and don't expect nothing but praise in every thread about anyone, it's called freedom of speech:yes:

plus I still have some faith in her, so I'm always checking for that, but when she disappopints me....again, I say it, I mean Ultraviolence is her worst album but shades of cool is her best song imo:redface:

uv>btd 

elijahfan

I don't know something different, at least change your hair color or something, impress me, but not the same damn thing all the time, read my post about famega above

I feel like literally everyone evolves but her

Maybe you shouldn't apply the "Gaga rules" to everyone in the business - everyone doesn't need radical fashion and physical changes between projects to be entertaining.

As for Lana's music, I feel like she has actually entered a new phase in her music since Ultraviolence. Like, her earlier work has nothing to do with what she's doing now. And if you don't see the difference and feel like it's all just "boring music", well, I kinda pity you and your musical perception. I mean, no offense to you but music is much more than uptempo pop and EDM.

BLACKOUTbritney

uv>btd 

UV is literally a masterpiece! Can't stand the hate it gets :pray:

Babel

I still think UV is her best album cover.. it describes the sound and album content the best from all 4 covers. At least for me.

Harry

this is forum where we are supposed to discuss topics about music news, be realistic and don't expect nothing but praise in every thread about anyone, it's called freedom of speech:yes:

plus I still have some faith in her, so I'm always checking for that, but when she disappopints me....again, I say it, I mean Ultraviolence is her worst album but shades of cool is her best song imo:redface:

"but everything has been disappointing after Body Electric, that was the ver last time I really enjoyed her work"

"shades of cool is her best song imo"

??? lmao make your mind up

if you can really listen to songs like SOC, brooklyn baby, west coast etc and honestly think they sound the same as songs like born to die, off to the races, summertime sadness then your judgement is way off. she just has a very clear aesthetic that has been consistent throughout her career, but the style of each era has been unique, musically and visually. if you want her to be something different, then she's obviously not the artist for you... just switch it off

RAMROD

That Vinyl cover reminds me with my Mother's pictures when she was young.

I mean the style of photography, so vintage. And the hat, too.

I like it. :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

"but everything has been disappointing after Body Electric, that was the ver last time I really enjoyed her work"

"shades of cool is her best song imo"

??? lmao make your mind up

if you can really listen to songs like SOC, brooklyn baby, west coast etc and honestly think they sound the same as songs like born to die, off to the races, summertime sadness then your judgement is way off. she just has a very clear aesthetic that has been consistent throughout her career, but the style of each era has been unique, musically and visually. if you want her to be something different, then she's obviously not the artist for you... just switch it off

shades of cool was her best work but its video sucked

I forgot to mention that part

meanwhile with body electric it was the last time she had an amazing video for a great song

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Harry

shades of cool was her best work but its video sucked

I forgot to mention that part

meanwhile with body electric it was the last time she had an amazing video for a great song

nnn now you're just nitpicking to try and make her latest work look bad. you said body electric was the last time you enjoyed her but that's obviously not true as you think SOC is her best song. so ultraviolence can't be as bad as you're trying to make it out to be, as it contains her 'best song', no?

Nick1495

so is no one gonna talk about how she's OBVIOUSLY WAY TOO SMALL FOR THAT CAR

it's a tour bus. It suppose to fit up to like 20 people. That's why she looks so small in it. It's a bigger car

cAa9JX8h.jpg

Desperado

it's a tour bus. It suppose to fit up to like 20 people. That's why she looks so small in it. It's a bigger car

True, and it obviously has a meaning 

Ok I honestly can't stand people who trash artists for sticking to their artistic vision and ~ aesthetic ~. Many artists feel the need to radically change each album, some because they actually like to, many due to the pressure of staying interesting and selling records. Lana is rather evolving with each record. Yes, it's a slower process but it gives me the nice feeling of consistency. Both ways of making music are totally legitimate, just don't trash Lana for having a clear vision and not wanting to radically change. (And lbr for a second, if you actually say Lana's music is ALWAYS the same, any argument is useless because we both now you're wrong. Don't tell me AKA, BTD & UV sound alike. )

Archived