Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I can't wait for Gaga to slay

Kermit the frog

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

With her new single, I want her to show everyone she's the true queen. I want her to strut on that stage like she owns the motherfocking world :giveup:

Destroy me, Goddess :giveup: 

Express your willingness to be annihilated by her fierceness below :giveup:

Fiona Apple

I won't lie,I AM obsessed with charts and success..But I still find music way more important ;) If I really like the music I don't care even if she sells 500k worldwide..

I don't think she will slay. Sorry, but we have to face the truth. GP started to forget that she exists as a singer, they see her more as a scandalous celebrity who goes here and there with weird outfits.

I honestly want that, but wouldn't expect it that much. ARTPOP remembers...

Just let it flow.

00026 † 10000

Fiona Apple

I don't think she will slay. Sorry, but we have to face the truth. GP started to forget that she exists as a singer, they see her more as a scandalous celebrity who goes here and there will weird outfits.

That's not true though :awkney: They don't talk about her music because she doesn't have new music out.. But nowadays people talk more about her Oscar performance,C2C and other covers than her outfits..

Kermit the frog

I don't think she will slay. Sorry, but we have to face the truth. GP started to forget that she exists as a singer, they see her more as a scandalous celebrity who goes here and there with weird outfits.

Why do you think I'm talking about sales or success? I want her to DESTROY with amazing stage presence, owning everyone in the room at the grammys or VMAs or w/e.

Creyk

Why do you think I'm talking about sales or success? I want her to DESTROY with amazing stage presence, owning everyone in the room at the grammys or VMAs or w/e.

Well good for you because as things are looking, kicking off the era with a Grammys performance a la BTW is not unlikely at all. 

Sister

She always does that

but I feel like she is slaying, right this minute also!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Well, she already do those so

Well good for you because as things are looking, kicking off the era with a Grammys performance a la BTW is not unlikely at all. 

You mean it's likely or not. I didn't get it

Archived