đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga read this web?

Clip

Featured Posts

I know she isn't reading this forum like crazy, but it'll be great if she read some things. I think it's important to know what are fans thinking but I don't know if Gaga cares

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

"web"

:wtf: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

FATCAT

Yes, she has said many times that when she wants to see the fans reactions/views she comes to GGD.

Purr more, hiss less.

"web"

:wtf: 

What's wrong, sorry if it isn't the right word, English is not my first language

Prismatic

If she look herself up on Twitter, why not look up herself on her own fan page.

iCs4MzG.png

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Kulture Kiari

I'm sure she does. I mean, everytime we have an argument about something on here, she tends to address it on her social sites. Ex: The whole LG2 LG5 LG99 issue, she posted LG5. 

Plus, she leaked AURA in here. 

Actually, Admin picks the top posts from the threads of the site. He delivers it via printed receipts to Gaga's New York address where her "Haus" selects the best of the best. And finally it comes to just only 1 post, then it is forwarded to her working email. Her manager then, approves or declines the thread post. Gaga receives it as a personal text from her special GGD number. If there's an emoticon, it takes additional 13 working days to process the post.

Sorry for exposing you Gaga :hunty:

00026 † 10000

She seems to be too busy to do it regularly. Maybe somebody else checks it for her and tells her if there is something interesting. :green: 

Archived