question

Are you over Gaga?

Carmex

Featured Posts

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lassex

Tbh I'm kinda over her right now. Cheek To Cheek wasn't exciting for me and I don't think she'll release new music in a long time. Marina and Lana are a quick cure for some good music, but Gaga is still my ''number one'' :shrug: 

nah 

i cant wait for ahs and LG5 

and i dont really care about her personality i would still love her music even if she skinned a dog or something 

:lmao: 

gaga is my life so no ... :pray:

but why are you on a gaga message board if you are over gaga..........:lolly:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Tbh I'm kinda over her right now. Cheek To Cheek wasn't exciting for me and I don't think she'll release new music in a long time. Marina and Lana are a quick cure for some good music, but Gaga is still my ''number one'' :shrug: 

:lmao: 

"New pop music in 2016" Not so long

the thing is, I NEVER know what to expect from Gaga, and that actually makes me a bigger fan.   She is multi-talented.  I love seeing someone continuously challenge themselves, try new things, expand their horizons.   When some people talk of Gaga's "career" all they see is "pop star", but I see a multi-dimensional vocalist, musician, theatrical performer, actress, and whatever the hell else she decides to be.  I can relate to Gaga... she gets bored easily if she is stuck doing the same thing all the time.   So she continuously shifts and challenges herself.  The difference between me and Gaga is that I do a bunch of things with mediocrity, whereas she puts everything she has into each new effort.  Yes, maybe she doesn't have the drive to be the #1 pop star anymore.  But thats because she's been there, done that.   Time to move on.   I'm not over Gaga because I enjoy watching someone that has the complete freedom to explore their abilities.  I'm a fan of Gaga, Stefani Germanotta, not just a fan of a pop star.

Exactly how I feel.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Lassex

"New pop music in 2016" Not so long

Hope that it means early 2016 :laughga: For me it's a long time anyway! I'm so desperate... :messga: But I know the time will be worth it. At least I hope so :trollga:

Hope that it means early 2016 :laughga: For me it's a long time anyway! I'm so desperate... :messga: But I know the time will be worth it. At least I hope so :trollga:

At least we have AHS to keep us entertained. For me It's not so long, I only get frustrated when there's not even a year date for it:/

Alcina Dimitrescu

To be 100% honest, I was never a HUGE Gaga fan until 2013. I met my friend my sophomore year of high school and he was obsessed with her. We started talking more and more about her, then suddenly one day i found myself buying all the past albums and listening to her ALL the time. I am fairly new to her Godliness and I think that's why I'm so so so excited about every little thing that she does. If you asked me that in 10 years I would probably still say no haha. She has become a big part of my life and I'm definitely not afraid to admit that. My mom says I have an addiction :flirt:

how old are you? :proud:

chromaticka

how old are you? :proud:

I'm 18 :)

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

chromaticka

Good. i followed you on insta :proud:

Followed you back 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

kiwifromvenus

Bye, bye, fickle fans. See you when she wins more GRAMMYs. :fthis:

so true! yay this album will weed out more faint hearted and less supportive (fake) fans ✌️??

Archived