đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should've known this performance wouldn't have worked..

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

SlayLin

One of the very few outfits of hers I hate. :smh:

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

Barbados

I'm so here for Gaga's artistic expression and weird crazy looks but......

I hate this outfit with every inch of my soul

Those inflatable armbands :fat: 

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

gagzus

it works at the beginning where there's the regular fans bopping but then u get to the stalker OTT fans and it gets worse, and am I the only one who loved this outfit & performance? lol

Didymus

I actually appreciated this performance a lot. I was disappointed by the rest of the concert because it was all so basic and uneventful compared to this one.

The crowd reaction is what makes it exciting and powerful in an artistic sense to me. She's trying to go on stage but is nearly overpowered by the chaos of the pop culture frenzy. Everyone wants a piece of her so badly that her chance to just get up a stage and sing is actually hindered. The audience becomes an enemy she needs to be protected from. Are they listening to what she's trying to say, are they attacking her or both? If the reaction wasn't a calculated metaphor, I'd be surprised and disappointed.

BLACKOUTbritney

I actually appreciated this performance a lot. I actually was disappointed by the rest of the concert because it was all so basic and uneventful compared to this one.

Totally. This is one of my favourite performance's from the ARTPOP era. Something about it seems so real! Love when she picks the glass of the sculpture and drops it :sharon:

gagzus

I actually appreciated this performance a lot. I actually was disappointed by the rest of the concert because it was all so basic and uneventful compared to this one.

I love how when she gets to the first statue and throws the glass off like "no **** on my koons pls" :lmao: 

gagzus

Also, does anyone get the feeling she probably would've wanted to originally do this at the concert but for health & safety they wouldn't let her lol

bionic

The best thing about the concert is all the GIFs that came from it :toofunny: 

buy bionic

Himeros26

I like how she goes from a sculpture that's a product as ART, to a stage that's a product of POP. And she begins as ART that has come alive, and becomes a POP star because ART is now in more POP culture than eva. 

ART POP ?

Head Empty

I think this performance went exactly as Gaga planned it though :smh:

I only wonder if she ment to fall or not.

Archived