💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

30 Worst Album Covers (ARTPOP is Number 6)

Eros92

Featured Posts

Is BTW on this list too? 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

gagzus

Is BTW on this list too? 

why would it be when it's her best cover and the best cover of the last decade :fan:

why would it be when it's her best cover and the best cover of the last decade :fan:

Is it iconic? Yes

Is it memorable? Yes

Does it look good? Absolutely not.

crisTEAne

Lady Gaga is one of a kind – understatement of all time.  Some argue that her Born This Way album sports the worst album cover, but ARTPOP gets the nod here.  First of all she’s nude and often nudity is a recipe for disaster.  Secondly, she has a big blue ball disco ball between her legs.  Enough saidMoving on! 

yeah, i'd also move the **** on if i were as uneducated as the author of these sentences. :eww: it's ****ing KOONS, b---h! 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

JustPokeHerFace

my multimedia publications teacher literally used it as an example of how to create a good album cover in photoshop :toofunny:

JEWRJEWR

sure jan

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Psychedelic

Well, if there is one thing, I'm certain I love about ARTPOP, is its cover.... so they can F off!!! :fthis:

Lady Gaga is one of a kind – understatement of all time.  Some argue that her Born This Way album sports the worst album cover, but ARTPOP gets the nod here.  First of all she’s nude and often nudity is a recipe for disaster.  Secondly, she has a big blue ball disco ball between her legs.  Enough saidMoving on! 

yeah, i'd also move the **** on if i were as uneducated as the author of these sentences. :eww: it's ****ing KOONS, b---h! 

If that person had not pointed that blue ball a--logy, I would never figure it out.

Thanks Starpulse! :kissga: 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived