Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Strict copyright on LG5?

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

Do you think that there will be strict copyright on LG5? Now that TIHTY leaked, people have tried to upload the song to Souncloud and YouTube but they have been blocked by UMG. This didn't happen any unreleased songs besides Glitter and Grease. It didn't even happen to Brooklyn Nights, which Gaga said she wished was never leaked and was mad. The TIHTY files has even been blocked on some file sharing sites like Share Beast. So do you think that Gaga is following Taylor's footsteps and applying strict copyright rule son her new songs? 

(Keep in mind that that would mean no more fan videos or lyrics by fans :neyde:)

Lady Gaga | Shakira

gagzus

I think her team are trying to keep leaks to a minimum after the mess in the AP era with leaks, BTW was an amazingly guarded album until the final hurdle when they had to send the files to be pressed onto the discs.

mucinex

she won't go all taylor swift but she won't be miley cyrus either she has albums to sell and no time to waste but more importantly she isn't greedy either.

It always has been. BN wasn't too copywriten cause they don't have plans to release it, I guess.

gagzus

It always has been. BN wasn't too copywriten cause they don't have plans to release it, I guess.

Also the leak was her own fault giving it to a set few fans

Sylvanas

I think her team are trying to keep leaks to a minimum after the mess in the AP era with leaks, BTW was an amazingly guarded album until the final hurdle when they had to send the files to be pressed onto the discs.

I remember hearing all of these wild stories about stores selling it early and playing the new songs over their radios, etc. We were all sat here praying :pray:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Koreku

I think the copyrighting for TIHTY also had to do with the team behind the film. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

malazam

If that help to make a new Gaga's video hit 1 billion views, so I LOVE IT.

#1BillionViewsIsTheNewBlack :kissga:

another shot before we kiss the other side

TimisaMonster

TIHTY isn't an LG5 song and technically it's an already released movie soundtrack song so they're only taking it down because it was expected for an OFFICIAL release and it was the full HQ song but of course got out a lil early...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gaga wouldn't put a Taylor Swift, i feel like she couldn't since the media and GP are so quick to jump on her ass and hate her - cause taylor got quite some negative press for that.

gagzus

I remember hearing all of these wild stories about stores selling it early and playing the new songs over their radios, etc. We were all sat here praying :pray:

Actually when it was up for pre-order I went to pre-order it not long before it came out in person at my nearest HMV and they were playing it in the store... BUT it was only the singles, promo singles and the FarmVille songs lol but like the day it came out they were playing it from start to finish when i went in the store to get it.

Sylvanas

Actually when it was up for pre-order I went to pre-order it not long before it came out in person at my nearest HMV and they were playing it in the store... BUT it was only the singles, promo singles and the FarmVille songs lol but like the day it came out they were playing it from start to finish when i went in the store to get it.

I think maybe a day or two before the leak an HMV played Highway Unicorn. I'm pretty sure I remember a LQ being on youtube. Those were the days :sara:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

FATCAT

This. TIHTY has plans to be used in a major film & possibly released. It only makes sense.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived