Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Were you slaughtered and dismembered by FULL HQ TIHTY?

Hope

Were you?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Were you?

• Yes, I was slaughtered and dismembered
    • No, I am a peasant

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved it! I thought I would dislike it cause Gaga's vocals sound too low in the snippet but the whole thing flows so well :giveup: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

It's seriously one of the best things to me that Gaga's ever sung :giveup: I love it so much

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

Benji

I don't think it's the final version since it's been mixed really badly so I'll reserve my full judgement for that.

What we got though? Meh. The middle eight is the highlight of the song, the rest isn't very good in my honest opinion. I'm still shocked this is what Diane and Gaga made together considering they both have a huge number of well written songs behind both of them. Gaga's voice isn't really sitting well with me either but whatever.

I don't think it's the final version since it's been mixed really badly so I'll reserve my full judgement for that.

What we got though? Meh. The middle eight is the highlight of the song, the rest isn't very good in my honest opinion. I'm still shocked this is what Diane and Gaga made together considering they both have a huge number of well written songs behind both of them. Gaga's voice isn't really sitting well with me either but whatever.

You won't destroy our dogmatic love for the song.

Zsolti

definitely :Jase::Jase::Jase:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

VforVendetta

No. The mix is terrible, that can't be final. But I still love the melodies and it's honestly her strongest vocal performance on a studio recording ever.

What's the problem with the mixing? It sounds on point to me. :neyde:

Didymus

What's the problem with the mixing? It sound on point to me. :neyde:

The instruments (incl. her voice) sound completely unsharp as soon as the drums kick in. Just listen to some different songs afterwards and you'll notice the difference. Or at least I do.

PartySick

No. The mix is terrible, that can't be final. But I still love the melodies and it's honestly her strongest vocal performance on a studio recording ever.

I feel like the vocals should be louder, but other than that I LOVE IT :cry: 

🖤

Archived