💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I feel like LG5 is just around the corner

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

With the photoshoot, all of the articles speculating about and how LG5 is going to sound, it all just feels very familiar..

a few weeks before BEYONCÉ dropped, there were tons of articles creating hype for it, and speculating a mid or late 2014 release.. and then boom out of nowhere it dropped. 

Plus Ryan Murphy said Gaga would be very busy and she only gave him a certain amount of time from her schedule to shoot AHS.. we all know C2C is over, what else would occupy her time ? Asia? i think not :hunty:

Anyway i don't want to get myself or any members hyped, because we all know how it all goes down when he hype ourselves, it just a theory and a personnal feeling i'm getting.

Feel free to discuss and agree or disagree with moi

oUplzZv.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

To be honest I hope you're wrong :laughga: She needs a whole lot of more time to release something plus she needs more time to shape herself a bit more into a better artist.

gagzus

nah, we won't get it till at least late spring 2016 i'm sure, she's just starting to do some stuff to keep us going till then

Alien Tulip

2016 is getting closer but its not exactly around the corner. We still have 4 and a half months left  until 2016 which is pretty quick if you are occupied but it's not exactly "soon" neither. 

monsterdreams

I hope so, my hype train is about to crash 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

it's coming 3rd quarter of 2016. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Didymus

Well, what could occupy her time is actually planning her next era, shooting pictures and video's for it, rehearse performances,... it doesn't mean she has to release something.

Archived