news

Till It Happens To You FULL HQ

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BitcherelIa

This is one of my favorite Gaga songs but the demo had something that the HQ one doesn't, I'm sticking with the demo.

CherryPi3

Is there an HQ version of the song? I have just the first version that leaked that was originally posted. Could anyone help me out!

scorpion

Is there an HQ version of the song? I have just the first version that leaked that was originally posted. Could anyone help me out!

I posted my email and someone was kind enough to send, perhaps itll be most effective if you did the same. Dont think anyone here will spam you out lol

yASSsss

Can anyone email it to me? My address is [email protected]. I have been looking for it everywhere and it is HANDS DOWN the most powerful and moving Gaga songs. I need it! :-)

done,check ur email :)

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Creyk

Why is this being sent around through e-mail? Was it removed from everywhere or something? 

BornSimon

I like the song more with each play. I just listened to it on the bus back home and imagined a surprise performance at the VMAs with a full orchestra and powerhouse vocals and a standing ovation and the song at #1 on iTunes the next day.

CherryPi3

I posted my email and someone was kind enough to send, perhaps itll be most effective if you did the same. Dont think anyone here will spam you out lol

oh lol well someone help me out please! [email protected] :pray:

Archived