Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Gaga were black?

Didymus

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Ummm, we cannot have two Beyoncés in this dimension.

Problem may exsist!

:stalkga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goosey

This thread will be messy. Perched.

tumblr_inline_mjw7od8KEE1qz4rgp.jpg

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

RAMROD

This thread will be messy. Perched.

tumblr_inline_mjw7od8KEE1qz4rgp.jpg

pour-gas-on-fire2.png

:creepflop:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

She would be called the Black Madonna and instead of monsters against kats it would be monsters against the navy

Being black could be neutral or an asset, long as Gaga still came from an upper middle class background rather than the poverty and violence of the hood.

She could bring back the Michael Jackson and Prince style black eccentric musical genius, whose music and image wasn't all about the ghetto. Instead of loving Iron Maiden and Tony Bennett, she'd love classic soul and funk and old-rime black jazz musicians

Why does everyone hate this wonderful shoot? Her tan was ironic.Mario Testino wanted her to be "over the top herself". So she said I like a tan, bangs and nudity. So they got her supertan, with megabangs and went nude...

Her tan is awful, reminds me of Nicola Roberts, the red-head member of Girls Aloud who only learned to love herself as a pale skinned ginger several years into her career.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2010/jan/31/nicola-roberts-truth-about-tanning

There are rumours of Beyonce bleaching her skin, Gaga's overtanning isn't that much different. Sad that we can't appreciate the beauty of extremely dark skinned and extremely light skinned people more - you know, real diversity.

Prometheus

Yikes.

I only say it because I have been diagnosed with OCD so it's not like I'm just some crazy grammar loving prick. :sweat: But it's okay. I'll just avoid this thread.

evgenigerm2

I thought she's black, isn't she? :fat:

8ehxzdvze0u33almlms7doaud.376x346x1.jpg

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Didymus

I only say it because I have been diagnosed with OCD so it's not like I'm just some crazy grammar loving prick. :sweat: But it's okay. I'll just avoid this thread.

Nah I'll change it, I was embarrassed enough to apparently have made a mistake like that :saladga: I'll remember this for the rest of my life so thank you :Chica:

If gaga was black she would not have been compared to christina aguillera or gwen stefani at first or called the new madonna.

They would be trying hard to call her a beyoncé copycat as soon as she swould do something slightly similar to what beyoncé did.Same thing with excentric black girls like pati labelle, grace jones or diana ross.

This photoshoot is not blackface. Peoples thinking it is need to what blackface is and understand it's not about having a skin as dark as a black person.

I think this fanbase would all be black and we'd be compared to the beyhive instead of madonna

how does skin color change music preference.... I'm black .. bye:lolly: 

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

I thought she's black, isn't she? :fat:

8ehxzdvze0u33almlms7doaud.376x346x1.jpg

why did they let her walk out the house like this :what:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Brooke Hoegan

Would she be as successful? - yes, and praised as much or more than Beyonce

Would her artistic message be taken seriously? - probably yes

Would she still have been compared to Madonna? - no

Would the fanbase be shadier/more defensive? - yes, she would have a lot more black people in her fanbase, and they can stir a lot more serious shiit anytime they want, like beyhive

Would she be more supportive of racial issues than gay/bullying ones? - maybe

Would you like her more or less? - I don't care about it

jojuun

Her tan is awful, reminds me of Nicola Roberts, the red-head member of Girls Aloud who only learned to love herself as a pale skinned ginger several years into her career.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2010/jan/31/nicola-roberts-truth-about-tanning

There are rumours of Beyonce bleaching her skin, Gaga's overtanning isn't that much different. Sad that we can't appreciate the beauty of extremely dark skinned and extremely light skinned people more - you know, real diversity.

why did they let her walk out the house like this :what:

It's IRONIC. It was done on purpose cause at the time, Gaga used fake tan for her "Malibu Barbie" look during The Fame era. So for a photoshoot they decided to go totally crazy with fake tan. But it isn't even real tan, it's just layers and layers of fake bronzers. Jeez you guys. It's a joke-photoshoot...

https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=gaga+fake+tan

I googled "Gaga fake tan" and there are a bunch of stories about fake tan obsession, going back to her high school days.

That one photoshoot may have been parody, but I never thought fake tan went with the light blonde wig or mysterious persona of 2009 Gaga. Fake tan = body builders, California girls, and trashy wannabe celebs.

Archived