💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Gaga were black?

Didymus

Featured Posts

Didymus

That one photoshoot may have been parody, but I never thought fake tan went with the light blonde wig or mysterious persona of 2009 Gaga. Fake tan = body builders, California girls, and trashy wannabe celebs.

I dunno, The Fame era/look is all about being the perfect pop star but with a twist that comments on pop stardom as a concept. The obviously fake tan is actually perfect that way. I don't really think it's a parody, but more of a comment like that.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

She would be compared to Grace Jones a lot, be taken less seriously, the white gays wouldn't like her as much and she'd probably be besties with Beyonce & Nicki tbh

Her tan is awful, reminds me of Nicola Roberts, the red-head member of Girls Aloud who only learned to love herself as a pale skinned ginger several years into her career.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2010/jan/31/nicola-roberts-truth-about-tanning

There are rumours of Beyonce bleaching her skin, Gaga's overtanning isn't that much different. Sad that we can't appreciate the beauty of extremely dark skinned and extremely light skinned people more - you know, real diversity.

Bleaching is definitive when this ONE photoshoot and ONE interviex. Gaga live very well with her pale skin all year. :)

If the tan looks poorly done for the interview it's on purpose. They oviously could do better than that if they want lol! :)

She would be compared to Grace Jones a lot, be taken less seriously, the white gays wouldn't like her as much and she'd probably be besties with Beyonce & Nicki tbh

I'm a white gay who adore beyoncé lol! I think we can overcome race and just see talent hopefully!

Archived