💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Happy birthday to the Holy Grail THE FAME

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Can we appreciate this for a second?

Such an underrated song and kinda disappointed she never performed it along with summerboy for the fame ball.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Such an underrated song and kinda disappointed she never performed it along with summerboy for the fame ball.

Agreed. I also wanted her to perform it and imo it would even be a great single choice.

I don't like Summerboy though.:sweat: The Fame is a hit or miss for me, I love half the songs a lot and I completely dislike the others. :emma:

Jesse Pinkman

Can we appreciate this for a second?

i rremember the first time I heard this song I was like: :omg:

Pure pop perfection. :nick: 

It's science, bitch

Alien Tulip

Agreed. I also wanted her to perform it and imo it would even be a great single choice.

I don't like Summerboy though.:sweat: The Fame is a hit or miss for me, I love half the songs a lot and I completely dislike the others. :emma:

The only song I don't really enjoy is Money Honey. I mean it's not a bad song and it totally fits the theme of the album but it's just boring to me. 

Didymus

It's my favorite album but I only have the TFM 2-disc version. Just because I like that tracklist the most, I don't care for the other tracklists.

Slayer

:saladga: Time goes by... so quickly. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

SlayLin

I have the one standard, uncensored(?) version. :laughga:

But unlike ARTPOP, I feel as though I only need one copy.

It's been two years since ARTPOP, but I still have yet to have a foiled edition, the vinyl and now I'll need to buy one on iTunes since my computer doesn't have a CD drive! :proud:

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

teenagechrist

I don't even have the standard album, shame on me :teehee: I only have TFM, BTW, and AP. 

feeling so hot tamale

Archived