ūüö® Watch the video for 911 ūüö®

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

other

Gagas "lie becomes truth" quote thing

gagadonkster

I know there are many other people who have said similar quotes like these but I was googling and just noticed these two quotes have the same "lie becomes truth" thing. I don't think Gaga got this quote from this man tho.  :neyde:

adolf.jpgQuotation-Lady-Gaga-lies-effort-truth-mu

Didymus

:sharon:

Anyway, can someone remind me what lie she was talking about again?

gagzus

I think the difference is Gaga's means even if you don't believe you're famous, beauitful or talented lie to yourself that you are and someday you will be.

Hitler's is in reference to brainwashing Germany into believing and supporting his anti-semitism 

2012ga is my aesthetic

Jjang

I'm a billionaire I'm a billionaire I'm a billionaire I'm a billionaire I'm a billionaire...x1568

Is it true yet

:giveup:

mister max

i am gaga iam gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga

i am gaga iam gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gagai am gaga iam gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gagai am gaga iam gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga.i am gaga iam gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga.i am gaga iam gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gagai am gaga iam gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga

i am gaga iam gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga

i am gaga iam gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gagai am gaga iam gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gagai am gaga iam gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga.i am gaga iam gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga.i am gaga iam gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gagai am gaga iam gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga i am gaga

:neyde: I didnt became gaga

Look up to the sky it's a bird it's a plane

oprahwinfrey

I think the lie was that she is famous, referring to how she used to act like a superstar before anyone noticed her to be one

monsterdreams

Lol you guys 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Stephen

I think the lie was that she is famous, referring to how she used to act like a superstar before anyone noticed her to be one

yes

Postboy

Somebody delete this thread before guests think we're all dense :zilla:

FameHookah

Typical luciferian mindset lmao

Idc tho

WTF is MDNA

Yanko

Serioulsy? :roll:

he  was evil  but h was also very smart no? 

Melech

he  was evil  but h was also very smart no? 

He was crazy and sick and lead to the mass murder of over 11 million people. Comparing him to Gaga, even if it is meant as a joke, is offensive to Gaga and to all the victims and suffered and died under his regime. 

I see nothing smart in mass murder. 

Yanko

He was crazy and sick and lead to the mass murder of over 11 million people. Comparing him to Gaga, even if it is meant as a joke, is offensive to Gaga and to all the victims and suffered and died under his regime. 

I see nothing smart in mass murder. 

im not comparing him to gaga

he still was smart 

im not saying he wasnt evil and crazy